Roxio today released Roxio Video Lab HD, a high-definition video editing suite for capturing, editing, and sharing personal home movies, which now features a range of capabilities for creating 3D projects.
Roxio Video Lab HD allows users to import a wide range of 3D video formats including stereoscopic content directly from 3D cameras. The software also automatically converts standard 2D content into 3D, so users can include existing standard home movies to their 3D video creations.
With Roxio Video Lab HD, users can use familiar video editing tools
to turn raw 3D footage and converted 2D content into 3D home movies, complete with titles, transitions, and effects. The finished results can be exported in a range of formats, including the RealD Format for viewing on 3D-enabled home PCs and HDTVs. In addition, projects may be uploaded and shared via YouTube in 3D.
Key New Features
* 3D capture from stereoscopic cameras (such as the Fuji W1)
* Import 3D files in common 3D formats, including side-by-side,
over-under, anaglyph, and dual stream. In addition, Roxio Video Lab HD supports all standard 2D photo and video file formats.
* Simplified Storyline, as well as 32-track Timeline
* Full range of editing options including trimming, title
creation, narration, music tracks, and video correction features
* 3D transitions and special effects
* 2D to 3D real-time conversion
* uthoring of DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
* Save 3D video in a range of file formats (including RealD Format)
* Direct upload of 3D video to YouTube
Fully Windows 7 compatible, Roxio Video Lab HD with 3D is available
today via www.roxio.com and is priced at $69.99. Registered Roxio users may be eligible for special discounts.