QSTARZ today introduced the BT-Q1000XT GPS Travel Recorder.
The device's beeper function helps people get notice of the device status, instead of staring at the LED indicator. For example, the beeper warning could warn you when you are overspeeding with your car.
The time schedule function manages your logging time by software setting.
A built-in vibration sensor will detect movement status. When the BT-Q1000XT is not moving for more than 10 minutes, the device will enter a sleeping mode and will stop logging for saving power and waypoints. Shaking the device will bring it back online.
The BT-Q1000XT is a great choice for users who are looking for a GPS data logger to record the route, geotagging photo, analysis the trace and manage the vehicle and fleet.
The BT-Q1000XT is now available at the price USD $129 / €129
- Adopt MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66-Channel tracking
- Up to 42hrs operation
- Less than 15-Sec. AGPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- Stand-Alone travel recorder to log up to 400,000 records
- POI button design to record your point of interest immediately
- 3-level Switch for easily switch Travel Recorder to LOG or NAV (Navigation + Log) mode
- Raise beeper function to notice some status of device
- Integrate Vibration sensor to smartly manage power saving and waypoint saving
- Support Time schedule function to automatically start logging and stop logging by setting multiple time interval in specific or periodic date per requirement
- Support Speed Alarm function to prompt over speed status by beeping sound
- Update Rate 1~5Hz changeable by utility provided (receiving 5Hz update rate only, logging only 1Hz maximum)
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
- Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Smartphone, PC, etc.)
- QZSS, DGPS(WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS) support
- The latest QTravel is designed with Database structure which can collect and found all track data easily.
- Built-in Google Map, Multi-language support, and Visualization UI
- QWizard interface for Utility to easily manage importing and exporting tracks
- QTray Plug-and-Play function to auto-activate QTravel software
- Auto track split function helps you organize your travel path
- Supports Track Edit function allowing you to remove unnecessary waypoints
- Track playback function, changeable different track color and name
- Output your travel record as GPX / PLT / CSV / NMEA / Google Earth file format.
- Supports Raw Data Manager for selecting necessary GPS parameter to record, view, and output
- Supports GeoTagging function for digital photo and generate KMZ file easily