JVC will exhibit its new L3 series of High Definition (HD) multi-format LCD monitors with waveform monitor display capability, as well as a prototype new 42" professional LCD monitor during Inter BEE 2008.
The International Broadcast Equipment Exhibition 2008 will be held from Wednesday, November 19 through Friday, November 21 at Makuhari Messe Nippon Convention Center.
JVC will introduce a compact new GY-HD250U ProHD camcorder featuring uncompressed 1080i output and studio system capability, as well a portable camcorder system combining its GYHD200UB ProHD camcorder with the prototype KA-MR100G SxS (S-By-S) docking media recorder featuring XDCAM EX file recording and an SxS memory card slot. This device will
record and playback in an XDCAM EX compatible HD format on an SxS memory card.
L3 Series Multi-Format LCD Monitors
- New 24-inch DT-V24L3D,20-inch DT-V20L3D and 17-inch DT-V17L3D models for JVC?s DT-V series of HD multi-format LCD monitors
- Picture reproduction reduces delay to less than one frame between signal input and image display
- New waveform monitor function suitable for efficient video production
Professional 42-inch LCD Monitor (Prototype)
- Large screen monitor provides full resolution HD
with a 700 cd/m2 contrast ratio
- Slim frame and stylish, solid full metal shield make it
suitable for multiple displays
- Capable of 24hrs operation
GY-HD250U ProHD Camcorder Series (Worldwide Model)
- Compact shoulder form factorand bayonet mount for
- The camcorder can be used on location, or integrated into a
studio system using the optional KA-HD250U adapter
- Uncompressed HD 1080i output capable HD-SDI terminal
KA-MR100G Professional Docking Media Recorder with SxS Memory Card slot (Prototype)
- Mounting a KA-MR100G SxS docking media recorder onto the GY-HD200UB (Worldwide Model) with KM-UM100G optional adapter transforms this ProHD Camcorder into a portable camcorder system
- SxS memory card records HDV equivalent MPEG-2 Long GOP (25Mbps, 1080i60) compressed HD video in XDCAM EX compatible format