B.H.A announced today the new basic version of its flagship CD and DVD writing software for Windows, B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC, will be released on March 2nd in eight languages for $24.99.
Other versions of B's Recorder GOLD8 that include DVD authoring functions will follow in Summer 2005. B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC contains the basic functions users require to create or copy CDs and DVDs, such as audio CDs or data discs, in one package. In addition to the basic features found in the previous version, B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC now includes "TaskGate" and "rimFOLiO" stand-alone applications. TaskGate makes it easier for users to decide which function suits their needs before launching B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC. rimFOLiO is the all-in-one audio solution that allows users to play and organize music files, rip and convert audio files, and burn audio CDs. The writing engine has been tuned to enable faster performance and realize more stable processing overall. The user interface had a total makeover making it easier for users to navigate the software intuitively. The Wizard makeover now allows users to view the basic B's Recorder GOLD8 functions at a glance.
B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC New Features
- The internal engine was fine tuned realizing quicker launching and an improvement in the processing speed of the various functions.
- The new TaskGate module contains 2 stages to help users choose the B's Recorder GOLD8 function that would best suit their needs. The Function Stage divides the tasks into 6 functions: Create, Collect, Edit, Backup, Play and Extension. The Contents Stage divides the tasks by content, such as Data, Audio and Video.
- The File Backup function has now become a basic function in B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC. Back up files easily using the present backup settings for the Internet Explorer favorites or the Outlook Express address book, create your own preset backup settings, or back up any files you want anytime.
- The Automatic Shutdown function allows you to set your computer to automatically switch off after burning is completed.
- Copies double layer DVD+R discs.
Further versions in the B's Recorder GOLD8 series, along with an Upgrade version, are planned for release in Summer 2005 via the BHA worldwide Online Shop. "B's Recorder GOLD8 DVD" (tentative name - English version only) will include improved movie editing and DVD authoring functionality, as well as the B's Recorder GOLD8 basic writing functions. "B's Recorder GOLD8 DVD plus" (tentative name - English version only) will include all the functionality of "B's Recorder GOLD8 DVD", as well as a DVD playback application. The Upgrade version will be available to all users of the previous versions in the B's Recorder GOLD series and B's Recorder GOLD8 BASIC users.
for more details on the B's Recorder GOLD8 series and a comparison with older versions.
The BASIC version of B's Recorder GOLD8 for OEM customers is also available in English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean language versions. Please contact email@example.com for OEM pricing and license options.