CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1296 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself >> RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 11/28/2005 9:30:23 AM   
King Arthur

Hi all!
I'm new in this forum. I read a lot of useful info in it...and so I decided to become a member...of course I need your help!...but I'm going to use the correct thread...
Really: I think you have an extraordinary knowledge!
Thanks a lot in advance!

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 33
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 12/1/2005 7:47:29 AM   
JamesAlfred

Hi everyone, my name is James. I just recently (very recently) joined the forum. I hope all of you can help me with my problems (hope I can help with anyone problems too). I think I can meet with lots of interesting people here. Thanks!!

(in reply to King Arthur)
Post #: 34
[Deleted] - 12/1/2005 8:44:54 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to JamesAlfred)
  Post #: 35
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 12/15/2005 2:46:33 PM   
zapper

Hello, I am a newbie from MI. USA. Plan on retrieving information from this forum and hopefully in the future will be able to help the incoming newbies.

Ralph

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 36
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 12/20/2005 10:35:40 PM   
Nadine

Wow.  Look at all these helpful icons!   So...It looks like a new member hasn't happened in a while.  What up there?

I happened upon this site while looking for LightScribe media for my new HP lightscribe unit.  Just bought.  Have been using  a TDK burner for some time now with much success but am tired of sticking stickers to stickees.  So, any new news with this to share?  Someone said in a different place that they found them at wally world but I've never seen them there.  In any event, it looks like you can find the media on-line easily, but here's my question of the day...
Is it true that this light Scribe by HP in wanting me to use + dvs instead of - dv's is going to get me the desired result?  Everytime I've used - in the past, somebody can't play it.  Is there something different about the LightScribe unit that causes the +'s to perform differently?  Or...? 
Before I buy a ream of these things, I don't want to buy the wrong thing.
ps., haven't used it yet obviously...any warnings or notes? 
Thanks tons  

Attachment (1)

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 37
[Deleted] - 12/21/2005 4:29:14 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Nadine)
  Post #: 38
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 1/16/2006 3:41:23 AM   
hemelady

hi im hemelady a newbie,im hoping for some help on how to convert vhs tape to dvd recorder,preferably from video recorder to dvd recorder they are standalone recorders thanks

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 39
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/3/2006 7:34:07 AM   
tilly6

Hi Everyone

(in reply to scottishlass1206)
Post #: 40
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/9/2006 7:27:10 PM   
keywalker

Hi, My name is James and I am retired... actually I am helping to plant a church and working part time at Chick-Fil-A... at least I retired from a company I worked for for 32 years. I am more busy now than I have ever been. I video tape the services on Sunday morning, create power point presentations and Media Shout presentations. I burn DVDs of the service for various people. Until recently I was in the Praise and Worship band (that's another story) and I help out with children's choir and drama when needed. I also burn audio CDs on occasion and keep an archive of services that goes back 3 years now. I have 3 daughters, 7 grandkids and 1 wife to whom I have been married 40 years.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 41
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/11/2006 3:10:39 PM   
shags72

Hi my name is Brad or Shaggy I have been having problems with my new dvdrw drove and been surfing looking for help and found this sight and thought I woulf give it a try. I have an older compaq running XP home p4 1.6, 80gb hd, 1gb of ram, dvdrom, new (replaced original cdrw) io magic dvdrw dual format double layer 16X drive. I will post my problem elsewhere if I can.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 42
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/14/2006 12:05:21 AM   
lmau46

hi i'm lmau46

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 43
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/14/2006 12:09:12 AM   
lmau46

my cd rom and cd burner went out i brought new cables that wasn't the problem my computer still will not read my burner or cd rom

Post #: 44
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 3/17/2006 3:07:46 PM   
tjohnson230

Hi everyone:
I'm Tj, I was doing some search ing for a certain software and I came across this site and decided to join after reading some of the posted forums on it.
I hope someone out there will be able to help me out on some of my searches as I will be helping others when I can.

Post #: 45
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 4/8/2006 7:24:01 PM   
oldjazzer

Hi, i am oldjazzer and an actual old jazzer as well. I have hundreds of lp,s many of which I would like to transfer to CD, and possibly get a program to clean up tics etc.I have music match juke box and made 4 cd,s and then it quit working.  You can get "Ready to record line in", the program goes through the motions, and says it recorded it, but there is nothing but silence as the seconds ttick off. note-the line in sound comes through the computers speaker.
oldjazzer.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 46
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 4/9/2006 5:22:43 AM   
Antonio

Welcome everyone!!!

salute proffessionista!

(in reply to oldjazzer)
Post #: 47
RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com - 5/20/2006 10:33:23 PM   
Jeff Rod

Hi Im Jeff and I need help in the MP3 part if any of you have can you help
 I have a gigabeat f40 and I cant put pictures on it I need help anyone please I know that I have to drag the picture from the photo thing in the tools but the gigabeat icon is not highlighted anyone help pm me or reply please

Jeff

Jeff

(in reply to Webfaction)
Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself >> RE: Welcome to CDRInfo.com Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI