CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1346 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. - 12/30/2004 7:07:02 PM   
crazycaucazian86

I used VirtualDub as directed in one of the other forum topics to combined two .AVI files. I can't say i knew what I was doing because I didnt. I was just able to combine the two files I had into one with out a messup in the middle. As far as quality issues not sure if anything would effect that in that area...but I dont know. You guys are the experts I assume you could tell me if I did some wrong.

After I combined the two .AVI files with VirtualDub I then used DivXtoDVD by VSO to turn the .AVI file into a DVD...the VIDEO_TS files that would be used by DVD Shrink.

After that I then used DVDShrink to take what I had and put it on a DVD. I heard of quality issues when it came to using DVDShrink, but I was wondering what causes the stuttering in the video when i burnt it on the disc. Any Idea how to prevent the stuttering? quality is no issue considering it looked just as good as it did on the big screen. Just the stuttering...thats annoying.
Post #: 1
RE: Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. - 12/30/2004 7:15:35 PM   
MP3Mogul

We will supply no knowledge to you in this matter, you were emailed by me previously, as you stated you had illegally downloaded files, we cannot assist you in this matter. Please do not discuss this activity again.

(in reply to crazycaucazian86)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI