CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Which software should I use   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 902 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which software should I use Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which software should I use - 3/8/2003 3:08:01 PM   
topickiller

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a software I can use to burn an ISO image, but leaving it open so I can add files to it afterwards.

I actually don't know if any software can enable me to do this. This is what I have done so far..

I have a 15 meg AdvanceCD ISO image, which i want to add roms to, I used WinISO to open the ISO and manually added the files to the image and burnt the whole thing, but when the CD boots up, the linux OS can not mount the CD. I do not know of any other way to add the roms this image.

What I would like to do it just add files to the image, but this image is a bootCD with a minimal linux boot and auto runs MAME.

Any Suggestions welcome

Thanks in advance

Topickiller
Post #: 1
RE: Which software should I use - 3/8/2003 10:49:04 PM   
netman

you can mount the iso as an image with daemon tools or alcohol and then use any mastering software that will do multisession to burn the files to another cd.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

(in reply to topickiller)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Which software should I use Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI