CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HDLoader and an unmodded PS2 (newbie...please help!)   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1861 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> HDLoader and an unmodded PS2 (newbie...please help!) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HDLoader and an unmodded PS2 (newbie...please help!) - 10/26/2004 12:03:03 AM   
aroc870

Hi all,

I'm new to the PS2 scene and I have a few questions. I've been reading several different forums for the past couple days, but I want to be sure I have this straight.

This is what I have so far: umodded PS2, netowrk adapter, hard drive, and hdloader and hdadvance. I've copied over a couple iso's to my hard drive using winHIIp. Its my understanding that I should now be able to install the HD in my PS2 and use hdloader or hdadvance to play the backups. Is this correct?

And what are the advantages to copying hdloader to a memory card? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone can point me to any newbie guides/walkthroughs/faqs, that would be awesome too. Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: HDLoader and an unmodded PS2 (newbie...please help!) - 10/26/2004 3:57:28 PM   
emperor

If you have the original HD Loader or HD Advance version you are ready to go, if you have the un-official (spread over internet) then you have to use tricks, like transfer it over the memory card, else won't work

(in reply to aroc870)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> HDLoader and an unmodded PS2 (newbie...please help!) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI