CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network Cable   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1370 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network Cable Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network Cable - 10/17/2004 2:09:32 PM   
kje_nufc

Hi all. I quite new to this HD lark , but not to dvd backup I wish to tranfer my ps2 games in a range of image formats (all compatible with dvd decrypter) from my pc to my ps2 HDD without needing to remove it (i.e just sending it via my network cable). Can HDL_DUMB and WinHIIP do this? Since I have read that WinHIIP is compatible with a range of image formats I figured this would be best to use if it works, the problem being I can't find a lot of information about it since it doesn't have its own designated website.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated, keep up the good work.
Post #: 1
RE: Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network C... - 10/17/2004 2:40:15 PM   
emperor

hi kje_nufc and welcome to our forums,

Latest versions of WinHIIP should handle networking just fine!

(in reply to kje_nufc)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network C... - 10/19/2004 3:14:21 PM   
kje_nufc

when using hdl_dumb0.7.3 i cannot seem to connect to my ps2 via network cable (ps2 is turned on, and is at menu screen . I am using a 4-port ADSL ethernet modem so my ps2 connects to this via the appropriate cable I am using the default ip address (192.168.0.10) but it says it cant connect? Can you tell me a way in which i can get it to recognise my ps2? Any help would again be appreciated.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network C... - 10/19/2004 6:14:56 PM   
emperor

kje_nufc sorry haven't tried to use networking features of my ps2, at least not yet

(in reply to kje_nufc)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Adding PS2 Games via from PC to PS2 using Network Cable Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI