CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1???   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 773 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1??? - 12/18/2002 12:03:37 PM   
wonwe

As we all know that cloneCD is a tool can really handle with 1:1 CD copy.But I come with a so boring trouble , I burned a PSx game Final Fantasy IX image (downloaded) use cloneCD 4.1.0.1 last night. At first, I used Daemon tools mount the image file as a virtual CD-rom, when I check the property of this virtual disc in explorer( win 98), I saw that in Volume label, cd type is ISO9660, the created info is "??-?-?? ??:??:??", that is to say the original game disc is ISO9660 file system. Then, I start cloneCD, copy the disc choosing the "on the fly" option.I have got a success copy.But when I checked the property of copied disc, I found that the cd type is "data", and the created info is blank, tow discs' size is identified same. How can this be? And how can i duplicate this image without type excursion? any help appreciated!
Post #: 1
RE: Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1??? - 12/18/2002 1:58:59 PM   
Tron

If you downloaded the image then it is not one that you own, therefore we can not offer you any help on this since it is not legal to have that image in the first place.

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to wonwe)
Post #: 2
RE: Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1??? - 3/21/2003 10:27:17 AM   
wonwe

I am sorry that I haven't depicted the fact very clearly.
The image files is made by my classmates in the different city.Having heard that my Lite-ON have the ability to write sub-channel code(his burner is Samsung Combo 316B),he ask me to help to copy.The original game CDs are not illegal ones.He set up a FTP site, and I transferred the file from the site.

lite£­on 40125S VZSON OC 48125S V1s05£»JLMS XJ£­HD166S VDS14
Celeron (coppermine core) 533Mhz OC 800Mhz
Epox BX7+ with HighPoint368£»TNT2 pro 32M£»Barracuda IV 80GB
128M PC133 HY ¡Á2£»64M PC100 Kingmax¡Á1

(in reply to wonwe)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Newbie question: cloneCD 1:1??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI