CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Remove NERO Spyware from your computer   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 740 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Remove NERO Spyware from your computer Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 5:37:39 PM   
Jason Caldera

Yesterday I downloaded the HijackThis, one of the best spyware removals.
You can download from here:
http://www.thatcomputerguy.us/downloads-cat4.html

When you run program, you can see that it bloks a spyware on our computers named nerocheck.

What is this Nero check? why this program could have the permition to connect to Aheads server? What information send to nero this nerocheck?

Remove Ahead's Nero Spyware now!

Jason Caldera

Montreal Canada
Post #: 1
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 6:39:50 PM   
Laffin Assassin

All This program does is it constantly checks for known drivers that can conflict with Nero/Nero Express/NeroVision Express software. And when you print or save the Nero log file, you will see this list of drivers that this program has found at the bottom of the Nero Log file !!!
Remove it and it can cause problems when running Nero !!!
What have you got against Nero all you do is moan about it so if you don't like it don't use it !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to Jason Caldera)
Post #: 2
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:11:01 PM   
MP3Mogul

I have noticed this as well... I think he works for the Competition! Well, if you call it that, I don't see any program that compares!

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 3
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:11:42 PM   
Jason Caldera

Dear Laffin

I have nothing against Nero, however I am not a sheep to hear all the time what Empire's like nero sell to their clients.

So I have to inform all cdrinfo users about this program, which isn't the best at all.
Why do companies include this hard to use suite in their packages? Nero was a good program before 2-3 years, but now in DVD age there are lots of programs better than it.

JC

Post #: 4
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:14:42 PM   
MP3Mogul

Nero is still tops, and if you can't figure out how to work it, you probably need a few computer classes, because the GUI is pretty much, well my 9 year old uses it almost daily to burn his own discs....

As far as a part of Nero being spyware, it's DEFINATELY not, as Laffin has explained above, this is ALL that it does...... experienced users of course, already know this, and have long since left this alone. Please, PLEASE do your homework, before making such outlandish posts!

Post #: 5
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:18:55 PM   
Jason Caldera

Well mp3 mogul.

We can easily say that I work for competition.
So, according to your opinion, I will post nero problems, and you will reply solutions in a scientific base as a moderator.

I am sure, in 2 weeks you will uninstall this suite.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 6
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:25:56 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Well seeing that you hate Nero so much and you say it is not the best program pray tell us which program is the best then !!!
I for one won't uninstall Nero and my own opinion is that it IS the best Authuring Program around and it has the best customer support and upgrades out of all the competion !!!
So I will ask again which do you think is the best program !!!

Post #: 7
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:34:26 PM   
Jason Caldera

You are talking as a member of other website. As I know by myself experience, they delete all posts against nero.

NERO is a malefic spyware. I will post goods in a few days.

Watch this thread in a few days.

Post #: 8
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:42:32 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Why a couple of days why not now ???
Be warned though if you start slagging Ahead off with no good reason this thread and any other will be deleted !!!
And as for Nero being Spyware that is total rubbish also you have STILL not told us which program is better !!!

Post #: 9
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 7:54:36 PM   
Jason Caldera

This website was always open in all opinions and it's known as a website that it never delete user opinions.
So why you menace my that you will delete this post?

I say what I say and users have the ability to know if I am right or not. This policy to delete all post which include aspect against nero is a freakian policy and it have no place to this forum. (I believe)

So please calm down and I promise to you that I will post more about in a few days.

JC

Post #: 10
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 8:02:46 PM   
Jason Caldera

Moreover, this forum is free for me because if I wanted to object in Nero I would have pay lots of money to their hotlines by which they take money of their clients to do what they took money to do.

I invite users of cdrinfo to check this link.
http://www.nero.com/en/631947578344846.html

JC

Post #: 11
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 8:04:38 PM   
Laffin Assassin

I am always Calm and it is not our Policy to delete any Posts about Nero only those that are malicious and not true and we will do this for any Company not just Ahead !!!
And for the last time what is a better program !!!

Post #: 12
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 8:15:40 PM   
Laffin Assassin

It costs nothing to e-mail them @ :-
techsupport@nero.com
Which is right at the top of the link you have posted also they usually reply very quickly and the hotline is just an extra service which Ahead suppiles and not many other Companies that Publish CDR Programs do !!!
I won't ask you which program is better again as I think I am waisting your and my time waiting for an answer !!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Caldera

Moreover, this forum is free for me because if I wanted to object in Nero I would have pay lots of money to their hotlines by which they take money of their clients to do what they took money to do.

I invite users of cdrinfo to check this link.
http://www.nero.com/en/631947578344846.html

JC

Post #: 13
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/24/2004 8:18:35 PM   
vbguru_12000

While I don't share Laffin's enthusiasm, I definantly agree with him. The only thing that even comes close would be Roxio Easy CD Creator, but I think we all know how terribly that program sucks.

I'm no longer afiliated with this forum. If you need professional help find me at http://digital-burn.net

Post #: 14
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/25/2004 4:26:34 AM   
sp

These forums were, are and will always be open to any unbiased user suggestions (even critisism). Period.

So no one should ever be afraid about us cencoring any of his posts, as long as they are not malicious or otherwise intimidating.

Concerning the particular issue.
We stil need definite information about wether Nero (and from this respect any other recording application) sends private user information over the net to some company held servers.

PS
As there is (now) extensive legislation within eu countries prohibiting this type of data gathering and disemination, personally, I do not believe there is (or will be) any major european company that would ever attempt doing this.

WM # CI

(in reply to vbguru_12000)
Post #: 15
RE: Remove NERO Spyware from your computer - 8/25/2004 4:31:58 AM   
Iggy

What about Gear, is it any good?

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Remove NERO Spyware from your computer Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI