CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Combining Nero Burning ROM with DirectCD   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1142 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Combining Nero Burning ROM with DirectCD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combining Nero Burning ROM with DirectCD - 11/22/2002 1:59:07 PM   
bill.bogart

Since inCD seems to be working poorly on my system, any reason why I can't run Nero for CD-R's and use DirectCD for working with CD-RWs. I run Win2000.

Post #: 1
RE: Combining Nero Burning ROM with DirectCD - 11/22/2002 3:43:27 PM   
bcool

quote:
Originally posted by bill.bogart

Since inCD seems to be working poorly on my system, any reason why I can't run Nero for CD-R's and use DirectCD for working with CD-RWs. I run Win2000.

ok I tried it!! I removed all instances of InCD completely and installed DirectCD 3.05. In the beginning, all went surprisingly smooth. However, after 2 ruined CD-R-s, I opted to go back to InCD. Since I'm not prepared to get rid of Nero Burning Rom, I guess I can live without being able to packet write to CD-R-s OR having my Toshiba SCSI DVD-ROM being able to access InCD formatted CD-RW-s. The problem with the DVD-ROM may just boil down to the possibility that this 1999 Toshiba SCSI model SD-M1201 may ? not really be Multi-Read compliant. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing will make this DVD-ROM read a CD-RW formatted by InCD. Anyway, DirectCD is gone and everything is ok here once again.
Windows 98SE
InCD ver 3.5.16.1
Nero 5,5,9,17
HP CD-Writer 9600se SCSI
Toshiba SCSI DVD-ROM SD-M1201

Don't ever let them see you sweat.

(in reply to bill.bogart)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Combining Nero Burning ROM with DirectCD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI