CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1046 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED - 5/29/2002 8:55:25 PM   
I26

I can't believe the bs that utterly flows from some peoples mouths uncontrollably. This is not related to the cds or anything but it needs to be said. You have some nerve to sit behind your computer and toss out cheap shots at a country who has fought for many other countries whom are less fortunate. You know something, if the country you lived in ran into some turmoil we would be there to help out 100%. We've helped millions only to be krapped on in the long run usually by some ungrateful governments. I see it this way...you don't wanna help in our time of need don't come knocking at the door next time things don't go your way.

As Always I Am, I26

Edited by - I26 on 05/29/2002 20:55:49

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 33
RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED - 5/30/2002 12:09:10 AM   
burner1000000

quote:

I can't believe the bs that utterly flows from some peoples mouths uncontrollably. This is not related to the cds or anything but it needs to be said. You have some nerve to sit behind your computer and toss out cheap shots at a country who has fought for many other countries whom are less fortunate. You know something, if the country you lived in ran into some turmoil we would be there to help out 100%. We've helped millions only to be krapped on in the long run usually by some ungrateful governments. I see it this way...you don't wanna help in our time of need don't come knocking at the door next time things don't go your way.

As Always I Am, I26

Edited by - I26 on 05/29/2002 20:55:49

I assume that this post is directed at Laffin Assassin! If it is, I must say that I don't think that he speaks for most Englishmen. I think most Englishmen are smart enough to be grateful for all the U.S. has done for them.

I know that we, Americans, can be perceived as arrogant sometimes, but I think that most fair minded foreigners know that everyone has both good and evil in them and focus on the good.

Actually, I must compliment L.A. for being able to walk away with only a few parting shots. He has shown that he can move on and deal with other things.

I think that he was angry because someone disagreed with him and probably said some things that he didn't mean.

I have high hopes for him. I think that he will figure it out, eventually and try to help. Pride is such a hard thing to overcome.

Edited by - burner1000000 on 05/30/2002 00:13:26

Edited by - burner1000000 on 05/30/2002 00:17:43

Post #: 34
RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED - 5/30/2002 7:02:44 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi burner1000000
You say
Actually, I must compliment L.A. for being able to walk away with only a few parting shots. He has shown that he can move on and deal with other things.
My Reply
Thank you for the compliment!

I think that he was angry because someone disagreed with him and probably said some things that he didn't mean.
My Reply
I will agree with you on this and I think this apply's to both of us!

I have high hopes for him. I think that he will figure it out, eventually and try to help. Pride is such a hard thing to overcome.
My Reply
Once again you are right and thank you for another complimet. Now that has been said we can get back to what the forum was mean't for Good Information and Helping on CDR'S.
Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!

Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: SAFEDISK V3 CRACKED Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI