CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: StarForce Copy Protection System   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1651 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: StarForce Copy Protection System Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:17:38 PM   
Laffin Assassin

John
I am very sorry me and Clint got a bit carried away and drifted off the Topics I do apologise it won't happen again!
Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Importent But is more importent to be NICE!!!

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 33
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:20:06 PM   
Clint

quote:

Clint All joking apart it is all good fun.

have a PX-W2410A and now I will be getting a Lite-On LTR-32125W very soon (when the monkeys at Australia post decide they will send it to me ) and turning it into the LTR-40125W and maybe even a LTR-48125W if it still uses the same MediaTek chipset

I wish you all luck with the new drives mate.

As I've said before Oliver Kastl already says his software *cannot* duplicate StarForce/Tages...
If you think back mate he also said that about SD2 he is a dark horse our Olli.

Oh, and this maximano guy is one weird/crazy poster He says one thing, then says the other Also, his posts almost always carry the StarForce URL

Well Star Force have have sold that many of their new super protections they have got to send someone on to one of the most used and respected sites in the CDR world to advertise for free and hope some company will believe that it cannot be ever duplicated like as I have said before I believe the moon is made of cheese

Thanx man

He did say that about SD2, but what I'm saying is that all versions of CloneCD up to v4.0.1.3 *CANNOT* do StarForce/Tages; not saying this won't change in the future

All these new copy protections don't even worry you hey Assassin!? Well it should, they are finding newer ways to make them more sofisticated, targeting the "weak" points of CD-RW drives. They're sneaky, and have the $$$ to play with...

*the jokes on us*

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 34
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:24:42 PM   
Clint

quote:

Hey Clint let us know about the OC of 32125W up to 40125W. We are stil waiting for those new babies from LiteON

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

Yeah will do. Just waiting for *lazy* Australia Post to send it over; should have been here Thursday. I have a feeling your next drive from Lite-On will be a 48X recorder

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 35
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:27:08 PM   
Clint

quote:

John
I am very sorry me and Clint got a bit carried away and drifted off the Topics I do apologise it won't happen again!
Laffin Assassin

This guy is a bit of a hey people! What do you recon
(no offence Laffin Assassin! )

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 36
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:29:03 PM   
Laffin Assassin

I do agree to a certain point but there is a lot of people out there a lot cleverer than the people who make the protection with nothing to do and lots of time to do it in and a lot of them want to be the first to get round new protections and they always seem to do it eventualy and I think they always will. But that is only my opinion.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 37
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:34:43 PM   
Laffin Assassin

oh you wasack you sneaked your last post in while I was writing the one above this trying to be nice to you.
But as promised I will behave.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 38
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:45:21 PM   
Clint

quote:

oh you wasack you sneaked your last post in while I was writing the one above this trying to be nice to you.
But as promised I will behave.

hehehe, LOL. I'm being nice to you

Just think it would be funny what everyone says lol!

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 39
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:52:59 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Yeah like water off a Ducks back. I will still be here chose what they say but it will be interesting and I am not going to reply to any even though it is against my nature and as you know I am quite good at funny replies. Anyway enough Said see you l8r it's 4.54 and time for bed.
Oh by the way I will get my own back.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 40
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 11:00:25 PM   
Clint

quote:

Yeah like water off a Ducks back. I will still be here chose what they say but it will be interesting and I am not going to reply to any even though it is against my nature and as you know I am quite good at funny replies. Anyway enough Said see you l8r it's 4.54 and time for bed.
Oh by the way I will get my own back.

Only joking mate, I'm not trying to get you off the forum, in fact the opposite, make you stay longer Only for a laugh I said that
Have a good sleep, and don't sneek back in the middle of the night

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 41
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/25/2002 2:26:17 PM   
john

Lets hope that the 48x LiteON would be as good as it sounds.

Anyway we are more interested in drives with increased re-writing speed, up to 20x (like Mitsumi 40x). Btw in the near future the re-writing and writing speeds expected to become EQUAL!

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 42
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/25/2002 2:55:44 PM   
burner1000000

quote:

Lets hope that the 48x LiteON would be as good as it sounds.

Anyway we are more interested in drives with increased re-writing speed, up to 20x (like Mitsumi 40x). Btw in the near future the re-writing and writing speeds expected to become EQUAL!

That would be fantastic! Rewriting speed has been ignored for too l,ong. I am glad that they are finally catching up in this area. I, too, look forward to the new Lite-ons and others.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 43
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/25/2002 8:24:50 PM   
john

Some media companies already preparing to produce 24x and 32x HS-RW media when the new Orange Book standard finalizes. The exact date is not yet known, but there will be no compatibility with older readers, due to different chemical structure. Also the information says something about 32x CAV recording with HS-RW.

A recorder with 48x/32x/48x specs would be nice

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 44
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/26/2002 4:48:50 AM   
Clint

quote:

Some media companies already preparing to produce 24x and 32x HS-RW media when the new Orange Book standard finalizes. The exact date is not yet known, but there will be no compatibility with older readers, due to different chemical structure. Also the information says something about 32x CAV recording with HS-RW.

What about a recorder with 56/56/56 specs + burn pictures on CD's like the new Yamaha is supposed to do!?

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 45
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/26/2002 6:03:58 PM   
john

That would be nice but hard to accomplish

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 46
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/26/2002 9:55:15 PM   
Laffin Assassin

quote:

I'd like to bet one thing though the price of the Media will be ridiculous just like it used to be when we only had 2x Writers.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 47
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/26/2002 11:26:37 PM   
burner1000000

quote:

quote:

What about a recorder with 56/56/56 specs + burn pictures on CD's like the new Yamaha is supposed to do!?

It will be hard for me to believe that 56x write will be possible, much less 56x rewrite. With CAV, I guess that 56x write can possibly be attained, perhaps 64x(?), but the rewrite would be an incredible feat at this stage of development for burners. However, I have learned to never underestimate hardware manufacturers, so who knows what the future holds?

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: StarForce Copy Protection System Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI