CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: StarForce Copy Protection System   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1608 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: StarForce Copy Protection System Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/23/2002 6:03:25 AM   
john

Clint share with us the info about the new so called SD3 (?)

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 17
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/23/2002 6:12:07 AM   
Clint

quote:

Hi Clint
I am glad I Made you smile with the other post that is what it was done for.
As soon as I get my hands on one I will let you know if the Yamaha will do it and if not I will find a way.
Where there is a will there is a way.

It's Nice to be Importent But is more importent to be NICE!!!

I already know your Yamaha will fail...
You'll get pretty cut when the CD doesn't work There's no way without some sort of "hack" or something similar at this time.

quote:

Where there is a will there is a way

This doesn't apply here, but I wish you luck lol!

(*I only wish it did*).

Besides CloneCD author already states his software is *UNABLE* to duplicate StarForce/Tages.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 18
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/23/2002 6:16:52 AM   
Clint

quote:

Clint share with us the info about the new so called SD3 (?)

Hey John, what makes you think I know all about SD3

hehe

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 19
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/23/2002 2:17:15 PM   
john

> I could tell you the reason, but I don't have time to this and it is too complicated to explain in this thread.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 20
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 1:51:43 AM   
Clint

quote:

> I could tell you the reason, but I don't have time to this and it is too complicated to explain in this thread.

That is for StarForce....

Details on SD3 are very vague at best at the moment; rest assured if I hear anything about how it works etc. I will post here for you

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 21
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 4:21:25 AM   
Tron

I remember when SafeDisc 2 came out and the people on the board all said it could not be copied. Even Olli who wrote CloneCD said he did not think that it could ever be copied. Sounds like we will be getting some new software to allow us to copy it again.....hmmmm...lol

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 22
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 5:32:53 AM   
Clint

quote:

I remember when SafeDisc 2 came out and the people on the board all said it could not be copied. Even Olli who wrote CloneCD said he did not think that it could ever be copied. Sounds like we will be getting some new software to allow us to copy it again.....hmmmm...lol

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

It wasn't me I believe StarForce/Tages can be copied in the *future* but I also believe it is *very unlikely* (virtually impossible!) to get a "perfect" backup at this point in time...

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 23
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 6:18:13 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Oh sorry I was singing

I am sure that someone somewhere will find a way around it and it is usualy done quickly as we all know. As I have said many times if you can put it on it can be taken off.

Ring the bell for the next round

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 24
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 7:42:02 AM   
Clint

quote:

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Oh sorry I was singing

I am sure that someone somewhere will find a way around it and it is usualy done quickly as we all know. As I have said many times if you can put it on it can be taken off.

Ring the bell for the next round

It may very well be able to be taken off, but the question is how, by what means Some p@tch or CloneCD, I doubt the lather very much atm... We are here for *perfect* copies not some crappy hack of a protection system by some warez pirate geek...

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 25
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 7:59:16 AM   
maximano

does the whole this speech means that star force is the best protection
http://www.star-force.com - rulezzz???

Edited by - maximano on 05/24/2002 08:05:38

Edited by - maximano on 05/24/2002 08:06:47

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 26
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 8:52:50 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Clint
You say "It may very well be able to be taken off, but the question is how, by what means Some p@tch or CloneCD, I doubt the lather very much atm... We are here for *perfect* copies not some crappy hack of a protection system by some ***** pirate geek..."

For one thing it is how the hell do I know by what means when I havn't seen it yet but I assure you there will be a way as you full well know. As for perfect copies That is something that is irelevent all I want is A working full back-up copy of the Original Program which I have Legaly Purchessed and after using the original for a while developes a scratch and will not work then I have to send it back to the Publishers and wait weeks to get it back. As for Clone CD I am sure Olli will have this in hand as he did with Safedisk 2 (Oh sorry You have got a Plextor Haven't you )
And for crappy hack protection it is not always ***** Pirate hacks who make them. And without them you may as well put your Plextor in the bin for future protections. As it makes me wonder if they will be doing a deal with Starforce or going on to Lite-on that would be really funny.

maximano
You say " does the whole this speech means that star force is the best protection"

No it just means it is a new waste of time overpriced protection and there are that many companies rushing to buy it (1 or possibly 2) that no body is bothered to do a review or a hack on it so it must be a yet another flash in the pan. Either that or Clone CD or one of the other backup programs will already do it so we will have to wait and see!!!!!!!
By the way is this the only place you can advertise it on?

This will bring some more Hornets out of their Nest won't it.

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/24/2002 09:02:13

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 27
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:50:32 AM   
netman

how nice it is to have a two page ad for star-force. you are a strange one indeed, maximano. in one place you tout this protection and in another you ask for illegal copies of it.

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 28
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 11:07:06 AM   
Laffin Assassin

I wonder why Netman?

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 29
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 9:19:06 PM   
Clint

quote:

(Oh sorry You have got a Plextor Haven't you )
And for crappy hack protection it is not always ***** Pirate hacks who make them. And without them you may as well put your Plextor in the bin for future protections. As it makes me wonder if they will be doing a deal with Starforce or going on to Lite-on that would be really funny.

maximano
You say " does the whole this speech means that star force is the best protection"

No it just means it is a new waste of time overpriced protection and there are that many companies rushing to buy it (1 or possibly 2) that no body is bothered to do a review or a hack on it so it must be a yet another flash in the pan. Either that or Clone CD or one of the other backup programs will already do it so we will have to wait and see!!!!!!!
By the way is this the only place you can advertise it on?

This will bring some more Hornets out of their Nest won't it.

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/24/2002 09:02:13

I have a PX-W2410A and now I will be getting a Lite-On LTR-32125W very soon (when the monkeys at Australia post decide they will send it to me ) and turning it into the LTR-40125W and maybe even a LTR-48125W if it still uses the same MediaTek chipset

As I've said before Oliver Kastl already says his software *cannot* duplicate StarForce/Tages...

And NO WAY am I going to chuck any PleXWriter in the bin, they are one of the best, robust writers avaliable. I have Lite-On's and can say they are nothing of the quality or standard of the Plextors. Just because a new protection comes out, doesn't render a writer useless! Or is that what you recon

Oh, and this maximano guy is one weird/crazy poster He says one thing, then says the other Also, his posts almost always carry the StarForce URL ...

Edited by - Clint on 05/24/2002 21:23:39

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 30
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 9:52:20 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Clint All joking apart it is all good fun.

have a PX-W2410A and now I will be getting a Lite-On LTR-32125W very soon (when the monkeys at Australia post decide they will send it to me ) and turning it into the LTR-40125W and maybe even a LTR-48125W if it still uses the same MediaTek chipset

I wish you all luck with the new drives mate.

As I've said before Oliver Kastl already says his software *cannot* duplicate StarForce/Tages...
If you think back mate he also said that about SD2 he is a dark horse our Olli.

Oh, and this maximano guy is one weird/crazy poster He says one thing, then says the other Also, his posts almost always carry the StarForce URL

Well Star Force have have sold that many of their new super protections they have got to send someone on to one of the most used and respected sites in the CDR world to advertise for free and hope some company will believe that it cannot be ever duplicated like as I have said before I believe the moon is made of cheese

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 31
RE: StarForce Copy Protection System - 5/24/2002 10:07:30 PM   
john

Hey Clint let us know about the OC of 32125W up to 40125W. We are stil waiting for those new babies from LiteON

(in reply to maximano)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: StarForce Copy Protection System Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI