CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NTSC _ TO _ PAL ??   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1658 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> NTSC _ TO _ PAL ?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NTSC _ TO _ PAL ?? - 2/21/2002 7:51:27 PM   
cobra_1966

Can someone tell me hot to convert ntcs to pal in dvdx!!!
Canīt get the sound to come correct !!
Anyone that have tried dvdx that can help me, please.
Another question is when i burn the mpg files in nero the sound doesnīt match, the sound is coming after the talk???

cobra
Post #: 1
RE: NTSC _ TO _ PAL ?? - 2/23/2002 4:21:49 AM   
Tron

I will take a shot in the dark at this. You say you are using DVDx, I am assuming that you are not just putting the DVD in and using DVDx as this tears the DVD player up. I use SmartRipper to rip the Vob files to the hard drive first, then use DVDx and just point to these files instead of the real DVD. DVDx doen not know the diff, but you save the DVD drive. I was doing Shrek for the kids (and me...lol) and had same trouble. I was not using smartripper but an old version of CladCD. The problem was the ripper. Clad was old and could not handle the protection. Once I upgraded to SmartRipper it worked, and I might add that SmartRipper was easier to use. You put the DVD in the drive and start SmartRipper. It will auto detect the DVD and unlock the drive. Once it is fully started all you have to do is give it a destination folder and hit start. It will do everything else for you. By the way if you want this to work with DVDx you need to create a folder named VIDEO_TS on the hard drive and use it as your destination folder. Then after you rip the DVD with SmartRipper you can start DVDx and point to the first Vob file and the rest will be auto selected. One last thing and I will get off my soap box... SmartRipper is Freeware so you can find it by going to a good search engine and type in the name SmartRipper. Hope this helps you....

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

(in reply to cobra_1966)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video >> NTSC _ TO _ PAL ?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI