CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

www.copymydvd.com??????   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1638 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> www.copymydvd.com?????? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
www.copymydvd.com?????? - 1/23/2002 5:28:42 AM   
Philx

has anyone checked out this website apparently it provides software for a price that enables you to backup your dvd`s to normal cdr`s. Is this for real or what, is it just some sort of easier way of encoding process? Better still has anyone got a copy and what do you think of it? If it is any good i would like to get a copy but i am in england how the hell am i going to get a copy?
Post #: 1
RE: www.copymydvd.com?????? - 1/23/2002 8:10:29 AM   
netman

it's a scam in a way. did you read the disclaimer box?

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: This interactive guide is for those individuals who are interested in creating backups of DVDs they have already bought and own. Copies are intended for personal use only. This product serves only as a guide in using pre-existing software that enables DVDs to be copied. It is not in any way meant to encourage piracy or illegal activities. By using DVD-Copy, you agree to this disclaimer and further agree to use the information provided in a legal, responsible and ethical manner. You further agree to release and hold harmless, the provider of this information and their associates, of any liability in this regard"

especially this sentence:

This product serves only as a guide in using pre-existing software that enables DVDs to be copied.

just go to cdrforum or cdrtimes.net and check out the tutorials there on creating vcds and spend the $30 on beer.

(in reply to Philx)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> www.copymydvd.com?????? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI