CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

About the restriction problem of chapter quantity in DVD   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1336 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> About the restriction problem of chapter quantity in DVD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
About the restriction problem of chapter quantity in DVD - 5/8/2007 1:42:38 AM   
rubied

I purchased a DVD Creator software recently, it’s all right until tomorrow I found a problem. That is, too much chapter quantity caused the content of disc after finish burning blank. Then I tried to output DVD Folder, but found that the folder is abnormal (short of files). When I import the same video, but increase the time length of chapter to decrease the quantity, all things goes well. I don’t know whether there’re some restrictions to the chapter quantity in DVD specification. It’s not a big problem, but I just want to know the real reason. Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: About the restriction problem of chapter quantity i... - 5/8/2007 9:00:28 AM   
sophie

I also encountered similar problem, but u’d better tell us which software u’re using, maybe I can have a try and find out the real reason.

(in reply to rubied)
Post #: 2
RE: About the restriction problem of chapter quantity i... - 5/8/2007 6:45:13 PM   
MP3Mogul

Your software won't handle backing up that particular disc.

You'll need to get a copy of AnyDVD by Slysoft, or you can get a copy of DVDFab Decrypter (Freeware) from dvdidle.com

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to sophie)
Post #: 3
RE: About the restriction problem of chapter quantity i... - 5/9/2007 11:31:49 PM   
gentletsing

If I recall the chapter limit is 99. This is not a true limit of software or such but due to most DVD player displays being all of 2 digits. As such I find all DVD creation software to refuse to go beyond such limits.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 4
RE: About the restriction problem of chapter quantity i... - 5/10/2007 7:25:54 PM   
MP3Mogul

It's a new form of copy protection, and AnyDVD will handle it fine.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to gentletsing)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> About the restriction problem of chapter quantity in DVD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI