CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Better software than Nero Vision?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1323 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Better software than Nero Vision? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/23/2006 6:51:39 PM   
boe

Hello,
I use two parts of Nero - burner and vision.   Although vision is pretty simple to use, it doesn't give me enough control over the background and I can't figure out how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import.
Any recommendations of something that does what Vision does but better for those two points?
Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/25/2006 6:47:51 AM   
alexmacris

For sure there are better products than Nero Vision, Each big manufacturer has its own package, you could try over google to find such software, DVD Authoring

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 2
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/25/2006 10:51:27 AM   
boe

I tried DVD Lab Pro - I think it would be easier to get a doctorate from MIT than make a DVD with a nice menu using that program.

I tried Ulead Video Studio - easy enough to use but I seem to only get one audio track.

I use the trial version of Adobe Premiere - couldn't import the VOB file.

I could be using these programs wrong (I know I am with DVD LAB) but so far I haven't found anything as close to being as simple as Nero Vision with the ability to have more than one audio track with ripping the VOB apart and adding a second audio track.

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 3
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/25/2006 12:01:07 PM   
adiadidas

I have tried some video editing software before just to burn some video projects from my dv camera. I found Ulead and Pinnacle as the leading companys but i know that Adobe is by far the best but so complex at the same time.
What do you mean  "how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import"

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 4
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/25/2006 12:16:37 PM   
boe

quote:

ORIGINAL: adiadidas

I have tried some video editing software before just to burn some video projects from my dv camera. I found Ulead and Pinnacle as the leading companys but i know that Adobe is by far the best but so complex at the same time.
What do you mean  "how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import"

The VOB files I have from the movies have both a DTS and a DD 5.1 surround track.  Nero Vision definitely only keeps one of the two tracks and it appears Ulead has the same issue when importing the vob file.

(in reply to adiadidas)
Post #: 5
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/25/2006 12:31:30 PM   
adiadidas

Have you tried ifoedit?
It is a difficult to use but i think it might work cause you can actually edit the ifo files that the dvd reads but as i told you I am not sure if its the solution

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 6
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/27/2006 1:16:20 PM   
boe

I'm getting a little help in another forum with DVDLAB and I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out so I'm getting very close to what I want - not there yet but close.   I have the tracks with 2 different audio tracks, even different types - DTS, DD 5.1 and DD 2.0 depending on the movie - but I haven't quite mastered the root vts menu vs vmg menu - it doesn't play the audio track for the vmg menu reliable on disc insert yet although it will after selecting a movie and going back to the vmg menu.  I'm sure with a little help I'll have it set.

(in reply to adiadidas)
Post #: 7
RE: Better software than Nero Vision? - 9/28/2006 3:42:15 PM   
monstro

Nero 7 and Nero Vision are great, but i'm having some serious troboules in make DVD9 movies! I always get a ****ing error message! Can anyone help me???!!!

The error log file is attched!

The Logfile has been removed by MP3Mogul.

Your logfile indicates in itself that you have "illegally" downloaded a copyrighted film and are trying to now make your own DVD.  I'm sorry, for legal reasons, we cannot help you pursue your activities.

< Message edited by MP3Mogul -- 9/28/2006 6:56:22 PM >

(in reply to boe)
Post #: 8
RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log - 9/28/2006 5:27:30 PM   
adiadidas

Do you have the knowledge to shorten your post focusing on your problem?

Post #: 9
RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log - 9/28/2006 5:33:30 PM   
monstro

this is my post; check it and lmk if you need any kind of information!
thanks very much!

< Message edited by MP3Mogul -- 9/28/2006 6:58:43 PM >

(in reply to adiadidas)
Post #: 10
RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log - 9/28/2006 5:41:25 PM   
adiadidas

You also habe this post for the same problem  
why is this post for
http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/tm.asp?m=132500&mpage=1&key=&#132500

(in reply to monstro)
Post #: 11
RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log - 9/28/2006 5:44:36 PM   
adiadidas

But the truth is that if you dont have the knowledge to shorten your post it would be difficult to understand what you have to do to solve your problem if the solution is found. Also you can easily see that you destroy the forum

(in reply to adiadidas)
Post #: 12
RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log - 9/28/2006 6:59:03 PM   
MP3Mogul

Thread is now locked, user is trying to obtain help for illegal activities.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to adiadidas)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Better software than Nero Vision? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI