CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

dvd-rw rom problem   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 2067 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> dvd-rw rom problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
dvd-rw rom problem - 7/20/2006 5:33:29 AM   
booyakashazen

I'm using an LG GSA4163B drive and it's now having problems of not recognizing any disc I put in! I've tried a data disc,audio,vcd,dvd but it just doesn't seem to read them.I only had this proble once a few weeks ago, but it ended up working and  reading again when I inserted a data disc and to my surprise it actually read it. But this time its been two days and its not  reading anything! I even upgraded my firmware to 1.05,but that didn't help. I don't know if I caused it but just before it stopped reading discs I was burning a data cd.After it was finished burning and got ejected,I put it back in to check but it couldn't read,and that was the start of it.
Post #: 1
RE: dvd-rw rom problem - 7/22/2006 5:55:57 AM   
alexmacris

Hi friend! I would suggest to make a clean installation of windows or remove your LG drive and install it at other PC and see if it works. If so, then your drive isn't faulty, just something is messing up with your windows

(in reply to booyakashazen)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> dvd-rw rom problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI