CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

InCD hangs on completion of format??   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 968 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD hangs on completion of format?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
InCD hangs on completion of format?? - 4/13/2004 7:50:40 AM   
nprajan

i have recently installed the latest version of InCD on my WinXP machine. i have a LITE-ON 48x24x48 CD-RW & 16x DVD-ROM COMBO drive. my problem is that it just screwed up two brand new Verbatim Ultra Speed CD-RWs(16-24x).

when i try to format the disc using InCD, it goes smoothly until the end when it will prompt with an error and just hang. it will just keep on trying to read the disc without success. even when i take the disc out and re-insert it it continues to do the same thing. i have done this with two discs (brand mentioned above) both with the same consequnces. i can't even erase the disc now because the drive can't read the disc (just continues attempting to read). p/s pressing shift to try to bypass the auto-load/read also does not work.

is there any way to recover those two discs or to make InCD work on my machine?

system notes: using Nero Express 5.5 bundled version with NO other burning software.

any help would be much apppreciated. thanks.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD hangs on completion of format?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI