CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 968 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A - 1/20/2004 7:08:40 PM   
aarhelger

I just downloaded paid for and installed InCD. I have Windows XP and a NEC ND-1100A. InCD doesn't work. It is like the drive is not recognized. I can use Nero to format the disk but when I try to drag and drop files to it Windows says it is a read only device. (I.E. doesn't recognize the packet writing is enabled.) I had DirectCD installed and working but uninstalled it before I put on InCD 4.1. Don't know what is wrong. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a number of times but it didn't help. Since I need packet writing I uninstalled InCD4 and put DirectCD back on. It was able to recognize the disk and packet writing works. I paid $70 for Nero and InCD. I am pretty disappointed at what I have seen so far.

Andy Arhelger
Post #: 1
RE: InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A - 1/23/2004 1:07:03 PM   
daf52

have u the latest firmware in your drive?????
wats y Os???

(in reply to aarhelger)
Post #: 2
[Deleted] - 1/24/2004 1:09:10 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to aarhelger)
  Post #: 3
RE: InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A - 1/24/2004 3:09:56 PM   
ant_

In any case, try keeping both drive firmware and software version updated to have less problems.

(in reply to aarhelger)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> InCD4 with NEC ND-1100A Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI