CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 989 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 11/30/2003 3:00:36 AM   
Danoramma

Hey Guys, especially Laffin Assassin... I have some questions.

I just bought a flip top 'mod' for my PS2 with a Swap Disc. I'm confident it works, even though I can't be too sure. Anyways, I have made one backup of a game, and it loads SUPER SLOW and the video has a FPS rate of about .3/second.

I think the problem lies either within the Media I am using (most likely) or maybe the software program I am using (Doubtful)

Here is my situation:

I have a Pioneer DVR-A06U, which burns in -R format (which I heard is what I need, especially for my old v1 PS2)

I just bought whatever DVD-R's were on sale, which happened to be the Memorex DVD-R (which I just noticed says on the cover of the box in a subtitle, "For Home DVD Video Recording Use", so I dont know if that matters)

I used Nero and it was the simpliest program I found for copy a DVD.

Can you guys help me out? Which media should I be using with this DVD Writer? Also, Nero's copying is exact, right?

Post #: 1
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 11/30/2003 5:24:38 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Danoramma and Welcome to Our Forum !!!
I would recommend using Record Now Max For burning PS2 dvdrom games if you want good copies and also for you writer I would recommend you use any Media which has the Ritek G04 layer such as Arita or Riteks own branded !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 2
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/20/2003 9:28:24 PM   
jpbasketball5

I am very new to this and I would like to ask, What is media?

I need help!!! I am getting a dvd-r burner/reader and need help on how I can back-up games and play them.

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 3
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/20/2003 9:46:22 PM   
MP3Mogul

Media is the blank CDR or DVDR that you use.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 4
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/20/2003 10:52:28 PM   
jpbasketball5

Ok. Thanks MP3! I would like to know since, I am not getting a mod chip because I can not get one installed, what are the best swap discs to use to play back-up copies of my games.

I need help!!! I am getting a dvd-r burner/reader and need help on how I can back-up games and play them.

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 5
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/21/2003 2:45:41 AM   
MP3Mogul

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 6
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/29/2003 1:24:57 AM   
pikapoka22

that link isnt working for me :(

BooooooooooooM!

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 7
RE: Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin - 12/29/2003 2:12:16 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Well it is working for me so I suggest you copy the Link and post it into Internet Explorer Address bar and try it that way !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to Danoramma)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Hey Guys, need help with Media,Software for Burnin Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI