CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero Burning PS2 game problems   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1125 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Nero Burning PS2 game problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 9/22/2003 6:17:26 AM   
ajmmck

Hey im new to this, but i hope you can help. I recently purchased a Sony DRU-510A and am wanting to backup my PS2 games. My friend does this through Nero and he has a Pioneer A05 and he can do it perfectly. When i try and do it though on a 4x -R disc, it doesnt do anything and then says that there is a power collabiration error on the screen. What does this mean? I cant burn DVDs either. Hope ya can help.
Post #: 1
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 9/24/2003 12:40:07 PM   
sp

It seems your problem is not restricted to copying PS2 games.
Please tell us more on the configuration of your PC.

WM # CI

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 2
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 10/26/2003 5:32:26 AM   
pnonso

For anyone who is interested: I have been doing some research. For most ps2 games, which are most DVD based nowadays, you WILL need a DVD burner to copy them. Also, I have tried most of the tricks to copy and play ps2 games, but in reality, none of them work. You WILL need a ps2 mod chip! I reccomend the DMS3 mod chip. It will allow you to play your ps2 back-up copies. Please respond if this message helps anyone.

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 3
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 10/27/2003 11:52:24 AM   
Jimmys

Hello pnonso
Do you know the specifications of the DMS3 chip.
I would also like to see a photo of that chip

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 4
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 10/30/2003 8:00:44 AM   
pnonso

Here is some info on the chip. The DMS3 (Devolution Memory System) is the most advanced upgrade solution to your PS2 recordable media playback requirements needs. The DMS3 has been designed to exacting standards. Rest assured that you will enjoy bullet-proof reliability and stability from the DMS3 design. The DMS3 sets the standard for design by operating within the safe power requirement limitations, avoiding placing stress on the internal architecture of the PS2!

A rigorous testing procedure and expert development team has led to the completion of this very fine design. Customers will enjoy a future proof design since the DMS 3 Mod Chip is flash upgradable.

Two other world firsts in Direct boot ModChip design have also been achieved: The playback of any region DVD movie on the PAL PS2's and the unlock of USA/ASIAN consoles to playback other territory NTSC movies!

The DMS3 Mod Chip also removes green screen. Itīs well placed to cater for everyone's needs. It is fully compatible with every PS2 model available in the market including the JAP 10000 and 15000 models. There is no need to configure the DMS3 Mod Chip to your version of console. An inbuilt detection function is included to ensure hassle free installation.

Product Features:

Direct boot of PS2 Imports/Backups (all media, including DVD-9 and multi-disc titles).
Direct boot of PSX Imports/Backups (anti-mod and multi-disc titles supported).
DVD Region Free.
PSX import screen position fix.
Boot any PS2 executable directly from memory card. (DivX, Mp3, Logo etc.)
Loader code contained in flash and upgradeable via software by the PS2 to support future feature enhancements. 2 copies of loader code stored in flash. Copy 1 is not upgradeable. On bootup, the hardware will determine whether copy 2 is valid and if not, fallback to copy 1 (protects against reflashing failures).
All console versions supported (http://www.modchip.com/ps2/dms3order.htm) Hope this info helps!

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 5
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 10/30/2003 9:55:55 PM   
MP3Mogul

ajmmck,

To answer your question that you posted: Power Calibration Error usually is just a media incompatability. Try some different media and see if your results are not better!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 6
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 11/27/2003 11:31:07 PM   
starlight1971

hi jimmy i just sent my ps2 off to get the dms3 installed can you tell me what program is that you use to copy the games is best i have tried the decyptor but i dont know if it has worked yet just curious

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 7
RE: Nero Burning PS2 game problems - 11/28/2003 6:54:57 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi starlight and Welcome to Our Forum !!!
They only sure way for you to find out if it works with your Hardware is to try it !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to ajmmck)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> Nero Burning PS2 game problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI