CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Burn CD's but never capture audio - WHY?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1027 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Burn CD's but never capture audio - WHY? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Burn CD's but never capture audio - WHY? - 10/23/2001 1:47:17 AM   
CBordes

I recently upgraded a Dell computer from its original configuration (of one CD-Rom)to having a New CD-Rom and a SONY CDRW.

The new configuration successfully burned a CD (w/audio) however, there was a skip/gap in the recording. I raised the RAM to the Maximum, upgraded the sound and graphics card and tried again. The second session produced a somewhat better CD but it took SOOOOOO long to burn.

Finally, I upgraded the unit from Win98 to WinME - and from that point on the burner will pick-up all tracks, track times, song titles etc. but NO AUDIO. The Sony burner came with something like Sony CD Extreme. When I go to Create an Audio CD the program recognizes the production CD in G:\. I attempt to "add a track" to H:\ and it does not acknowledge any tracks for opening/transfer. I have run myself in circles trying to figure this out, if anyone can be of assistance I will be very, very grateful.

P.S.
I apologize for not being able to make my plea more concise.

Thank you,

Chris Bordes
Phoenix, AZ

Chris

Edited by - CBordes on 10/23/2001 01:50:27
Post #: 1
RE: Burn CD's but never capture audio - WHY? - 10/23/2001 10:07:26 AM   
john

Use Nero..Works better than Sony's CDR software

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to CBordes)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Burn CD's but never capture audio - WHY? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI