CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: NEC 6500A   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1279 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> NEC >> RE: NEC 6500A Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/3/2005 6:44:20 PM   
dorex

I'm sorry scorpiosoft but I found a spanish member and we have been talking in english and spanish untill we saw our problem was similar and was less difficult for us express only in spanish.
Nobody (administrator, moderators...) has prohibited us talk only in spanish.
Why only in english? I see your problem is not referred to NEC 65000A. then?...... why not in french, deustch, chinesse, japanesse....
And my english............uffff, very poor. I'd prefer you ask me about some post and I'd try to answer you in english.
My problems are solved by now. Next time, if I don't find anybody member talking in spanish I'll talk in english or perhaps in both languages.
Thanks.

(in reply to scorpiosoft)
Post #: 17
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/3/2005 7:37:23 PM   
MP3Mogul

I don't see a problem with it... perhaps try to type your question/reply in both english and spanish??? This will benefit all users of the board, especially ones that don't under spanish...

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to dorex)
Post #: 18
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/3/2005 8:28:54 PM   
dorex

I could say the same than you, and this will benefit all those who don't understand english and really need a solution that not find in other forums (in spanish).

I must efforce so much to write my post in english because this is poor, and the efforce is much more when reading your posts only in english.
I was lucky finding a spanish member who helped me in both languages, and finally we were talking in spanish... nothing more.

SPANISH (nobody here?)

Podria decir lo mismo que tu, y esto beneficiaria a todos los que no entienden ingles y realmente necesitan una solucion que no encuentran en otros foros (en español).

He de esforzarme bastante para escribir mis posts en ingles debido a mi pobre ingles, y el esfuerzo es mucho mayor al leer vuestros posts solo en ingles. Tuve suerte de encontrar un miembro español que me ayudo en ambos idiomas, y finalmente hablabamos en español... nada mas.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 19
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/4/2005 5:32:50 AM   
MP3Mogul

Dorex, it's an "English" board. But spanish is welcome, as long as you post both... Thanks!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to dorex)
Post #: 20
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/4/2005 7:39:37 AM   
dorex

OK MP3Mogul, no problem, I understand you, but i expect you understand me and my spanish friend member, OK?

I will post in both languages next time I need.

Thanks and sorry.

yermet, when you can explain me those things about updating windows and software for play, and the meaning and use of book type, because MP3Mogul or Emperor don't response me about this.

Gracias yermet.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 21
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/4/2005 9:44:19 AM   
MP3Mogul

No apologies needed! Welcome aboard! Glad you met a spanish speaking member on here as well!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to dorex)
Post #: 22
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/6/2005 3:05:13 AM   
emperor

hi to both spanish friends, i assume talking both English/Spanish would be the best for all members so they can understand you, as for your problems, using Binflash with the 2.24 will improve the media compatibility and support most DVD+R DL media

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 23
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/6/2005 5:02:41 AM   
dorex

Thanks emperor, we'll write posts in both languages (I hope don't confuses anybody with my poor english) or in english only.

Could you talk me about "riplock" and "rpc1" unlocks included both in 2.24 too?. And what about "book type" and his settings for each type of DVD media?.

Thanks.

SPANISH

Podrias hablarme sobre los desbloqueos "riplock"y "rcp1" incluidos en la 2.24 tambien? Y sobre el "book type" y su configuracion para cada tipo de DVD?

Gracias.

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 24
RE: NEC 6500A - 5/6/2005 5:37:11 AM   
MP3Mogul

The riplock removes the rip speed restrictions put on the drive, and the bitsetting allows you to make +R media a bit more compatable by setting it's type to DVD ROM. Don't worry about the RPC1 firmware, as DVD Decrypter and Shrink, and most DVD authoring programs today remove the region control anyway, but the first two are musts!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to dorex)
Post #: 25
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware >> NEC >> RE: NEC 6500A Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI