CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

YAMAHA 2100E problem   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1420 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> YAMAHA 2100E problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
YAMAHA 2100E problem - 10/18/2001 10:02:26 AM   
Dimitri59

I have this problem:
my writer doesn't let me burn cd at speed lower than max ( 12x) I copy no problem at any given speed but not in writing expcet maximum.
I updated recently because Clone Cd didn't work at all the driver of the chipset of my mobo VIA 4in34 and then it worked fine but not at different speed.
Then a friend suggest me that he said for him is working, to update firmware from 1.0 H to 1.0 N but nothing happened.
I get always the error hardware sensitive information missing.......etc. and does not burn the CD also I can't burn any CDRW

Post #: 1
RE: YAMAHA 2100E problem - 5/1/2002 8:15:05 AM   
Merluzza

Have the same problem when burning images with Yamaha CRW2100E :

See full original meassage :

HARDWARE ERROR: NO ADDITIONAL SENSE INFORMATION (4:0x08:0x03)

Anybodyknows what happens ?

Merluzza

(in reply to Dimitri59)
Post #: 2
RE: YAMAHA 2100E problem - 5/4/2002 7:44:54 AM   
R00KIE

try to burn with other softwares like nero, cdrwin, cdmate, if you can write at a lower speed with those softwares the problem is clonecd if you can the problem is somewhere else, my bet in that case is the via 4in1 drivers, it seems that those drivers are a little bit incompatible with clonecd, i think that lots of people allready had problems with them, but they solved them afterwards so just search in the other forums and you may find something usefull

R00KIE

(in reply to Dimitri59)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> YAMAHA 2100E problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI