Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

hullabaloo -> Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (5/4/2004 9:44:24 PM)

I am unable to play my burned DVD movies created in Premiere on any DVD player, I also have Cucsoft AVI software. They will play on the computer, but not even the DVD player in the Sony Vaio computer?

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (5/4/2004 10:19:21 PM)

Hi hullabaloo and Welcome to Our Forum !!! [:)]

I suggest you try a different brand of Media and see if that makes any diffence !!! [;)]

hullabaloo -> RE: Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (5/4/2004 10:45:53 PM)

I have tried Memorex DVD +R is that what you are referencing? Thanks

Dolphinius_Rex -> RE: Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (5/4/2004 10:55:47 PM)

what type of burner are you using? and how fast are you burning the discs? If possible, I would suggest using DVD-Rs, or at least checking to see if your drive supports bitsetting, and if so using the utility to change the DVD+Rs to look like DVD-ROMs. If you don't know if your drive supports bitsetting, or what bitsetting is, let us know what drive you have, and we'll be able to help you [:)]

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Burned DVD movies unabled to be played on any DVD player (5/4/2004 11:00:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hullabaloo

I have tried Memorex DVD +R is that what you are referencing? Thanks

Well if you tell us which Writer you are using we can advise you which is the best Media (Blank DVD's) for your writer !!! [:)]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (5/5/2004 4:43:46 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI