How do I create an ISO image? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio

glazenuts -> How do I create an ISO image? (8/27/2002 8:33:40 PM)

Hello everyone,
Could someone explain to me how create an "ISO" image in a manner that is 100% accurate?
Thanx in advance,
Jeff in LA,[:)]

Tron -> RE: How do I create an ISO image? (8/28/2002 1:46:14 AM)

Not sure why you want it to be an iso file. Why not use CloneCD to get a 100% copy? I never played with ISO images becaue CloneCD and sopme other softwares are so capable of doing it. They are all perfect images, just a bit diff as far as handeling. If I had to make one, I would use CloneCD to make an image as a bin/cue and then use WinISO to make it into an ISO file. It may be able to make an ISO file directly. But like I said, I never saw a need to do this since CloneCD does basicly the same thing. then if I want to burn that image I just use CloneCD to burn it back to an exact copy.

Mr. Belvedere -> RE: How do I create an ISO image? (9/3/2002 9:42:05 PM)

Depends on what things you want to create an iso with. With WinIso you can make a fairly accurate ISO track of your files. Clone CD will indeed be one of the best option to make good copies of original cd's , yet it cannot use the standard ISO file structure (it doesn't need to , that's not its function). In that case perhaps Nero would be a better solution.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: How do I create an ISO image? (9/3/2002 11:22:51 PM)

It looks to me like Tron has already said that !!![:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI