how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

davidsimpson -> how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (3/29/2002 11:32:01 AM)

i have downloaded a video file from imesh and want to turn the file into a vcd movie how do i do this. do u know any good websites or p2p wher i can download video images?
thank you

thunderburn -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (3/29/2002 4:29:03 PM)

use tmpgenc and use the vcd template read to understand. it takes along time to do but the quality is good especially on svcd format

Brewrock -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/16/2002 1:13:27 PM)

I have a problem with trying to use virtualdub to extract the audio from a movie clip I've downloaded. Halfway through trying to save the wav file, I get a sync error. how can I save this? what do I need to do?

Brewrock

thunderburn -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/16/2002 9:07:48 PM)

what format is the movie in that you downloaded

Brewrock -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/18/2002 5:40:36 AM)

The movie clip is an mpg...

Brewrock

thunderburn -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/19/2002 5:10:21 AM)

tmpegenc use this, go under file go to mpeg tools and go to simple demultiplex. this will split the file to video and audio, you may have to then convert to the proper audio format from there

Brewrock -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/26/2002 9:26:02 AM)

thunderburn I'm a bit of a newbie to this. can u give me some more complete directions? 'preciate it....

update: got the sync problem corrected, after experimenting for a while with different programs. thanx for the assistance thunderburn....

Edited by - Brewrock on 04/29/2002 04:47:34

thunderburn -> RE: how to make a vcd from a file download from imesh (4/29/2002 5:57:55 PM)

no problem burn on

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI