FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> Digital Cameras

SithTracy -> FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (1/3/2008 5:53:17 PM)

Got one of these little guys for xmas (probably because I always forget to bring my big ol' FujiFilm FinePix S9100)... Have not had a whole lot of time to play with it, but it's not a bad little pocket camera.  dpreview.com gave it a Highly Recommended... not sure I would go that far, but it is pretty nice and easy to use.

MP3Mogul -> RE: FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (1/3/2008 7:06:28 PM)

I agree, I bought this camera for my wife as a gift.  She loves the camera, I'm not that attached to it, but it slips in her purse and is very easy to use for her.  I'll stick to my S9100 as well (yes SithTrach I have one too!).

SithTracy -> RE: FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (1/4/2008 4:15:32 PM)

I am actually considering the move to DSLR and am looking hard at the Olympus EVOLT E-510.  The kit with two lenses is actually a great price and dpreview.com gives it a very good review.  I am very happy with the S9100, but it still leaves me wanting more sometimes.  Still thinking about it... reading alot at the forums at dpreview.com.

MP3Mogul -> RE: FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (1/4/2008 7:07:56 PM)

I agree, sometimes I do want more, but I'll wait and see what comes out this year before I purchase another one.

SithTracy -> RE: FujiFilm FinePix F50fd (1/29/2008 5:52:39 PM)

I pulled the trigger and bought it... and no, not these spammers shoes[image]http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/image/s2.gif[/image]... I ordered the Oly EVOLT E-510.  Probably will part with the S9100.  Looking forward to my first dSLR!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI