need a program to back up my dvds, please help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

dexterzlab -> need a program to back up my dvds, please help (4/10/2007 4:27:34 AM)

hello im new here and i need some help. i just got a dvd burner & i need a program to back up my dvds(for private use). i have dvdfab decrypter but that just saves the movies on to my computer then i have to use another program to burn them, i need a program that rips it and burns it too(like how nero copies cds). also dvdfab decrypter cuts the whole dvd into a bunch of files, i want a program that can make an exact clone of a dvd with the menu & everything.
last time i backed up a dvd i used dvdfab decrypter to rip it & nero to burn it and the movie came out with low volume & in spanish ............   someone please let me know of a good program.

MP3Mogul -> RE: need a program to back up my dvds, please help (4/10/2007 9:07:31 PM)

You will always need more.

I suggest:

AnyDVD to rip your movie

Nero to burn, or IMG burn or CopyToDVD.

These are all fine programs.

gun -> RE: need a program to back up my dvds, please help (6/14/2007 8:11:47 AM)

AnyDVD & Nero & you need nothing else

leony -> RE: need a program to back up my dvds, please help (9/26/2007 7:35:10 AM)

iskysoft dvd ripper.

hooyo -> RE: need a program to back up my dvds, please help (10/25/2007 2:29:36 AM)

I advise you to try Handbrake to rip your DVD's to your hard disk.
It is totally free.

Or you can try the DVD ripping program by wondershare.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02