Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware

cityboy -> Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/7/2007 8:56:21 AM)

Does anyone have the latest firmware update. I went to the I/O magic firmware update websight and nothing there for my drive. Can anyone help.

SithTracy -> RE: Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/7/2007 9:40:36 AM)

Your I/O Magic drive is made by someone else who had an obundance of drives and sold them to I/O Magic... You probably need to look at the drive and see if it was made by BenQ, LG, etc.  Once you get some details off the drive label, you should be able to find something at the Firmware Page.

cityboy -> RE: Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/7/2007 9:51:55 AM)

SithTracy
thanks

cityboy -> RE: Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/8/2007 10:21:03 AM)

I did find out the manufacturer of my dvd burner.
It is DD0201 (Accesstek) firmware version 2.0
I would like to update the firmware and i have a few questions to ask:
   1)I would like to update to release 2.60I and i was wondering if i need to load the ones that fall between 2.0 through 2.60I
   2)I was wondering if I can update the firmware if my DD0201 was mounted in a external enclosure or do i have to mount it back in my main enclosure and update the firmware there.

Any advice would be helpful.
thanks for every ones help

SithTracy -> RE: Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/8/2007 11:39:42 AM)

You can use the latest version of the firmware... no need to load them sequentially.  New revisions contain the old fixes.  If you have the drive in an external enclosure, I suggest you remove it and update via IDE.

cityboy -> RE: Internal 4X DVD±RW/±R Dual Format Drive (Black) (3/8/2007 11:42:46 AM)

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI