somethings wrong with my CPU!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Motherboards/CPU

snowman420 -> somethings wrong with my CPU!!! (8/4/2006 5:52:19 PM)

my other computer was working fine an everything an then one night i was on it then everything just froze. then i turned it off then turned it back on, it did turn on an everything but the moniter would stay blank. an no there is nothing wrong with the moniter. i just turned it off for a while an about 2 hours later i turned it back on an it loaded ok, but u know how when u turn off your computer then turn it back on it'll have that black screen with all those numbers an words an stuff, well it said just like this, " WARNING, your CPU has been changed" then the moniter just went blank. i shut the computer down again then re-started it but the moniter just stayed blank. please someone tell me whats going on an if theres any thjing i can do to fix it

thanks

MP3Mogul -> RE: somethings wrong with my CPU!!! (8/4/2006 8:11:06 PM)

It appears you have a BIOS problem.  Is it possible for you to boot into the BIOS and reset your settings?  If not, there should be a BIOS reset jumper on your motherboard.

snowman420 -> RE: somethings wrong with my CPU!!! (8/4/2006 9:40:58 PM)

I'll try to do that. To tell ya the truth, I'm kinda a n00bie to computers. About 8 months ago I just started working with tham.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI