Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> FAQ

aceking82191 -> Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (6/20/2006 9:56:32 PM)

Hi im new to this stuff and I had a question.  I was wondering if it's possible and how you can transfer MPG and AVI files from your computer to a disc that will work on your DVD player.  I was also wondering if you would need any special programs to do this.

Thanks

Kuffie -> RE: Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (6/21/2006 1:53:52 AM)

Try DVDlab pro or search google for DVD authoring packages

superfall -> RE: Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (11/9/2006 4:40:51 AM)

use a software to convert avi to dvd so that you can play them on your dvd player.Such as Imtoo DVD Creator ,it can give you some help.

babyblue -> RE: Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (11/12/2006 7:08:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superfall

use a software to convert avi to dvd so that you can play them on your dvd player.Such as Imtoo DVD Creator ,it can give you some help.

but imtoo is not free,u have to charge it ,do you have any other good choice? 

MP3Mogul -> RE: Question about burning MPG and AVI files on a disc so they can play on a DVD player (11/12/2006 8:43:15 PM)

To be honest, to get a good product, you're going to have to pay for it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI