My Ps2 Is a jerk.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

Shimorei -> My Ps2 Is a jerk.... (6/17/2006 1:28:57 PM)

I bought this PS2 from a flea market... It was not able to play my Champions of Norrath... I was told that when a PS2 becomes modded that some games will not play... so far I've narrowed that down to dual layered games and according to some research that if I were to burn that game to 2 discs or compress it to a single than it will play fine..
Here's my problem, my PS2 will play a back-up DVD from DVD  Shrink... I tried burning my PS2 game (which btw i am using Dynasty Warriors 5 as a test for this which needs no compressing) and the 3-4 meathods so far does not work... I was reccomended to use Alcohol 120% and make the image under the PS2 format... burn at a slow speed... vola!... didn't work... tried Nero, and Magaic ISO i believe was the other one...my PS2 will not play it, and this is the older fat PS2, I learned recently that the slim one will play back-uped DVD's.
    Does anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? If you need me to open the case to find some number, no problem just lemme know what I'm looking for... Have a neat lil' way of burning you games... post it please... I'll try it guarenteed....    Thanx Guys...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI