whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

reas11 -> whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) (3/24/2004 2:21:34 PM)

come everyone should be able to post an answer to this what console do you think is the best a)PS2 b)XBOX i vote ps2 better chocie of games and better lookin than xbox with that big green button what you think

sp -> RE: whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) (3/24/2004 4:55:36 PM)

Based on what I have read, Xbox is technically better. I do not know if the games are copyable, though.
I think, PS2 has been more succesful, because of the compatibility with earlier PS1 games and the suport it is getting from the already established basis of game developers for these consoles. On the other hand, the MS box is based on DirectX progammers who have little experience on arcades.

reas11 -> RE: whats better ps2 or xbox (battle of the consoles) (3/24/2004 5:55:05 PM)

youre right xbox does have more power but that still doesn't make a game good yes i like a game to look good but the ps2 games and gamecube games and xbox games all look the same on a program called gamepad they where showing timesiltters 2 and comparing the xbox gcube and ps2 version they all looked the same t me + the ps2 controllers the best xbox is to big and gcube is alright

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI