Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

zillah -> Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (4/20/2006 1:21:53 AM)

I have got an image (.ios) Linux FC4 , with that image that I downloaded from Net, I have got other two files, such as link address for the website for the image as txt file, and another file for explaination as html.

Total I have got three files (.ios, txt, html).

Now I have two options :

1- Either I can burn the image by itself on a CD (without burning txt file and html file),,,,this is easy.

2-Or I can burn the image (ios) and txt and html files on the same CD,,,,How can I do that ? (i.e because when I choose the option to brun an image (Nero, Roxio), I can not choose in the same time another option to burn the other two files (txt or html).

MP3Mogul -> RE: Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (4/20/2006 7:02:15 AM)

You'll need to get a program, such as Magic ISO so you can "add" those files to the ISO and then burn the ISO...

zillah -> RE: Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (4/20/2006 11:36:34 AM)

quote:

such as Magic ISO so you can "add" those files

Does it the same case if it is html directory ? As you know with html dirctory there are many pictures, figures, files. Do I need to add them one by one ? or I can add the whole html directory with its files ?

MP3Mogul -> RE: Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (4/20/2006 5:40:11 PM)

You can add them all at once if they are in a directory, not a problem.

zillah -> RE: Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD (10/17/2006 11:00:21 PM)

quote:

You can add them all at once if they are in a directory, not a problem.

I do not if I am doing the right thing or not ?

1- I have got three seperate files ( .bin, pdf, html) , as you can see below :
http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3filesoh1.jpg

2- I have saved all these three seperate ( .bin, pdf, html) files as one file ,by using MagicISO , I opend the " .bin "  file, and added to it the other two files (pdf, html), then I saved them as an image as you can see below :
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1923/magicimagewithoutfileextentionlk5.jpg

The saved image file came without any extension!!!, though option to show extension was enabled,,,,is this normal ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI