Two Polls Useful Information (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Motherboards/CPU

Giselle -> Two Polls Useful Information (2/17/2006 3:09:47 PM)

The two polls were very useful and helpful as we were upgrading two computers and kind of lost touch with the latest technology. I sent this information onto my son and he found out his SOYO motherboard wasn't that great, so he also upgraded with the information you supplied through the polls.

Thanks for the information.....[sm=19.gif]

MP3Mogul -> RE: Two Polls Useful Information (2/17/2006 4:04:34 PM)

Yes.... Soyo boards... you would literally LAUGH if you saw them made.

They are made in shacks with DIRT floors.. (I'm NOT kidding either)..... that's not the quality I would like in my consumer electronics....

Antonio -> RE: Two Polls Useful Information (2/17/2006 6:34:45 PM)

If users voted ASUS for the best motherboard manufacturer, then they should know. From a poll you learn so many things.

Giselle -> RE: Two Polls Useful Information (2/17/2006 8:31:19 PM)

The first thing I noticed was Soyo wasn't on the list,  MPSMogul.   [:D]  And I do believe you. We have had in the past Shuttle and I noticed that wasn't on the list either, so I knew we were out of the loop as far as newest technology goes...

I certainly agree with you, Antonio, you do learn alot from the polls and I did read all the comments as well.

Antonio -> RE: Two Polls Useful Information (2/18/2006 5:15:25 AM)

The best jugde is the user. We all use every day our devices and we also find their limits. We "test" them for months...[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI