trying to locate firmware for my dvd driver!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> Firmware

cballin -> trying to locate firmware for my dvd driver!! (2/2/2006 6:54:25 PM)

I have searched pretty much every thread. I have yet to find a firmware update for the unit i have installed on my computer.
I/O Magic
DVD +/-RW / +/-R
Dual Format 8X DVD Rewritable Drive
IDVDRW8D.
I have seen I/O Data, but when i look for my model from this manufacturer, it says nothing about this driver. So I just assumed they are not the manufactures of this driver.
I have gotten an error message when writting of: Write error 1947504(16)
Code 02 30 05 [cannot write medium incompatible format]. Could this be an need for firmware update or bad disc. Wanted to update firmware before changing disc brands. Have not had this problem with these disc in past.
Media type is DVD-R
Media ID: MCC 02RG20. If one of you knowledgedable peolpe can help me or explain to me the problem I would greatly appreciate it. Also if this is not a good type of driver or disc point me in the right direction for better brands.

Antonio -> RE: trying to locate firmware for my dvd driver!! (2/3/2006 1:57:53 AM)

Those media you have are from the best in the market, normally you shouldn't have any problems with them.

How does your system recognizes your burner? I/O Magic uses OEM burners. I hope to be a NEC...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02