film (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> General Hardware Issues

wagonweel -> film (10/17/2005 5:22:45 AM)

this weekend i got this film the one about the world going to frezzz up and thought it was brilliant so i also thought why not make a copy for my self so iwent to the back room and got my pc started and put the dvd into the dvd rom and selected
shrink to analyes the film and it did and said no problems so i went into the decrypter and selected store to hdd which it did
the the decrypter was finished i selected shrink and that took about 1 hour to go through all its stagest then to decrypter then
it was finished i thought good got a good dvd film but when i put back into dvd rom it could not read the dvd it said ther was
error of some sort and sinc then i have had quite afew dvds with the same thing not all dvd films have had this problem but the new films do,are the film companyes doing somthing to the dvds, no body in england knows anything about this do you,i have the latest vertion of shrink and decrypter its real pain in the ass,i have been doing this for few months now so i know what to do all my dvds are (ts) format when i use decrypter and store to hdd,any help thanks wagonweel rainy england

MP3Mogul -> RE: film (10/17/2005 5:43:32 AM)

The last DVD Decrypter and Shrink were done SO SO long ago, that they do not work with the new encryption methods.  You can either get a free copy of DVDFab Decrypter, or you can use AnyDVD.  I use AnyDVD with DVD Shrink, and all works well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI