OC the graphic card ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

major9686 -> OC the graphic card ? (7/12/2005 9:58:26 AM)

Ive got Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 128MB 4xAGP
Should I OC it to get better performance ?
or should I UC it to get try and get lower temp. ?

plus, is there some program that gives me adv. info on my Graphic card and a prog. that lets me tweak it ?

EDIT-> Can some1 move it to the Graphic Cards section ? (accidently posted it here :()

Iggy -> RE: OC the graphic card ? (7/13/2005 2:03:10 AM)

I would suggest you to run some benchmarks first, just like in reviews. This way you'll know if it is worthy to oc your card. There are many cases where the actual performance, in frame rates, is still the same or a couple more, even when it is oc. 3DMark, Aquamark, HL2 might help you. Also download Frap in order to measure the frame rate while playing.[:)]

major9686 -> RE: OC the graphic card ? (7/13/2005 7:11:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iggy

I would suggest you to run some benchmarks first, just like in reviews. This way you'll know if it is worthy to oc your card. There are many cases where the actual performance, in frame rates, is still the same or a couple more, even when it is oc. 3DMark, Aquamark, HL2 might help you. Also download Frap in order to measure the frame rate while playing.[:)]

well ..  games are running kinda well on my PC, but I was curious on how much I can improve it to save money :)
I know that I will eventually have to buy a new card plus some other stuff ...
in the fall on 2006 Im plannin' to buy a new mother board, new proccessor, new graphic card and 1GB of memory ...

Iggy -> RE: OC the graphic card ? (7/13/2005 8:20:50 AM)

There are OC cards that perform the same without OC, that's why.[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI