wut program to use to copy dvd's (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles

krazykevoseed -> wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/9/2003 4:29:00 AM)

i have a sony dvd burner and i am having trouble copying regular dvd videos
can someone tell me a program to download or buy that can copy dvds to dvd-r's

thx[:)]

Tron -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/10/2003 2:12:09 PM)

This forum is about PS2 game backups, so this post is in the wrong place. [V] Anyways, if you are trying to copy movies I recomend using CloneDVD and AnyDVD. AnyDVD will remove the protection on the original, allowing the copy to be made, and CloneDVD will do the copy. I have tried many softwares and so far I am very happy with this combination of softwares. Seems to have the best quality and works the fastest. Remember that it is breaking the law to copy rented or borrowed DVDs. You must be the owner of the original in order to copy it.[8D]

krazykevoseed -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/11/2003 7:37:57 AM)

wut if the dvd is bigger than the standard 4.7dvd-r? will the programs still backup my dvds?

thx

sp -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/11/2003 11:11:02 AM)

This is a problem of the media, not the program themselve. There are some methods for reducing the size of the DVD to be copied.

Since I am not an expert myself, I expect the knowledgable moderators of this forum will be able to tell you more.

Tron -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/11/2003 2:25:51 PM)

CloneDVD, DVDXCopy, DVD2One and many other programs will work for that. They will take a DVD9 and make it fit on a DVD5 for you. Like I said, I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD to do it. Most software have trials. I recomend you try CloneDVD. It will make a do exactly what you want. The others will too, but I have had my best results with CloneDVD.

Jimmys -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/13/2003 1:30:31 PM)

Hello
According to what Tron said i can use DVD2One to fit a movie on a DVD5 disc.But what about the menus?
I like the idea to have all the menus of a movie,especially the menu with the start movie and chapter selection buttons.
Any suggestions?

Tron -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/13/2003 2:40:21 PM)

I know that DVD2One, CloneDVD, InstantCopy, and DVDXCopy all have the option to do the whole disc or just the movie. I use CloneDVD because I like it the best of all these....

Laffin Assassin -> RE: wut program to use to copy dvd's (8/30/2003 5:29:21 AM)

Or you could use DVD Decrypter combined with DVD SHRINK and you can select exactly what you want on the DVD and the best thing about them they are free !!! [:)]
You can get them from Here :-
DVD Decrypter:-
http://www.dawnload.net/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm
DVD SHRINK:-
http://dvdshrink.info
I hope this Helps !!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI