CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1391 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 3/20/2005 11:11:54 AM   
AcidRayn

well, that is what that running man jerkoff is?
i tried my damndest to backup Bruce Almighty, to no avail. the only backup i ever gave up on.
it would dvdecrypt ok, but would not burn, and it always stopped at that running man.

i will retry this disk, and try and root out the little s.o.b., and post results here.

thank for the insight.

it wasn't me! thats my story and i'm sticking to it. :)

(in reply to mehmood)
Post #: 17
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 3/20/2005 1:59:55 PM   
MP3Mogul

No problem, glad you got it sorted. Also if you just "reauthor" the disc and remove the menus and extras, you don't have to worry about this at all.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to AcidRayn)
Post #: 18
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/1/2005 7:47:13 PM   
racerboy777

Has anyone used DVDIdle Pro? I actually like this program, it has a Checkbox where ur DVD drive will ignore the SONY encoding and will let ur drive copy it anyway, that is how i burned RE2, BUT it wouldnt let me burn CHapelle Show Season 1. ANy hints/tips?

I love E36 ///M3's!

(in reply to mehmood)
Post #: 19
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 5:49:25 PM   
naomib

Hi,
I don't know if anyone can help me. I am pretty new to all this.I am trying to back up and burn these new dvds that are Sony ARccOs protected. I have had a look at the posts on here and have tried the following programs in various combinations but with no results. I have DVDIdle Pro, AnyDVD 5.0, DVD43, latest DVD shrink and have also tried using DVDEncryptor. When I try to open the disk in DVD Shrink it wont even let me get past the analysis stage even with the other programs running in the background and when trying to get them to the hard drive with DVD Encryptor, I keep getting error messages. If anyone can give me some tips, maybe I am just being a dumb girl but any help will be appreciated. Why cant I get any results?!?!
Thanks

(in reply to AcidRayn)
Post #: 20
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 6:39:40 PM   
MP3Mogul

There is no such thing as AnyDVD 5.0, the current version is only 4.6.3.1.

Close ALL running programs running in the background, then load the LATEST DVDDecrypter, and it will work. Go to DVDDECRYPTER.COM and make sure you have the latest version, it will work just fine.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to naomib)
Post #: 21
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 6:50:37 PM   
xciwmff

Is the disc scratched or cracked?

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 22
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 8:50:48 PM   
MP3Mogul

Well Elby is reporting AnyDVD 5.0, but there are no links to it! My apologies for my above post stating that 4.6.3.1 is current, must only be available to purchasers at the moment, the trial link is still 4.6.3.1.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to xciwmff)
Post #: 23
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 8:54:31 PM   
naomib

Yeah...had a look at AnyDVD. The version on my computer is version 5.0.0.0. Not sure if it is the same thing to be honest, got it from http://www.click-now.net/download/AnyDVD.htm. The version on the SlySoft.com website definately says 4.6.3.1.

I closed all the background programs and tried running the disk with dvddecryptor, getting error msg, still getting the read errors. Have checked the disk, definately no damage etc. Any other thoughts? Should I ignore the I/O message or abort the whole thing?

Am I correct that I am using the File mode to save to the hard drive which I can then pick up through DVD shrink and burn in there using nero?

< Message edited by naomib -- 4/13/2005 8:56:52 PM >

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 24
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 9:00:12 PM   
naomib

Yeah...had a look at AnyDVD. The version on my computer is version 5.0.0.0. Not sure if it is the same thing to be honest, got it from http://www.click-now.net/download/AnyDVD.htm. The version on the SlySoft.com website definately says 4.6.3.1.

I closed all the background programs and tried running the disk with dvddecryptor, getting error msg, still getting the read errors. Have checked the disk, definately no damage etc. Any other thoughts? Should I ignore the I/O message or abort the whole thing?

Am I correct that I am using the File mode to save to the hard drive which I can then pick up through DVD shrink and burn in there using nero?

(in reply to naomib)
Post #: 25
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 4/13/2005 10:03:50 PM   
MP3Mogul

READ errors with DVD Decrypter are due to Dirty (fingerprints) on disc, or a scratch! Possibly could be the reader as well. Is it possible for you to try a different reader, i.e. a DVD ROM or DVD Writer? Not all drives read as well.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to naomib)
Post #: 26
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 6/2/2005 5:48:10 PM   
jimbop14

I got a slightly different problem to this theme - I copied RE Apoc. fine with DVD decrypter on to the hard drive. The movie plays ok from it as well. The problem comes when i start dvd shrink. When the programme whould do its initial analysis, an error box comes up instead saying:

DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue
Failed to open file 'VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_5.VOB'
The system cannot find the file specified.

Any ideas anyone?
Cheers 

< Message edited by jimbop14 -- 6/2/2005 5:49:18 PM >

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 27
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 6/2/2005 7:27:53 PM   
MP3Mogul

How did you copy the film to your hard-drive, file mode, iso mode, did you copy all menus or just the main film?

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to jimbop14)
Post #: 28
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 6/3/2005 7:11:13 AM   
jimbop14

Hi there MP3Mogul copied the whole DVD (around 7gb) in folder form, ie VIDEO_TS, using dvd decrypter. Strange that it runs off the hd but dvd shrink say's it can't find one of the files? I wonder if i got a DL dvd and copied the whole thing onto that, whether that would work?

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 29
RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse - 6/3/2005 10:58:39 AM   
MP3Mogul

You need to make sure you have the latest DVD 3.5.4.0, then REST it to DEFAULT options, and rip again in file mode...

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02

(in reply to jimbop14)
Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: cant backup resident evil apocalypse Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI