CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1087 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> Writing Quality >> RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? - 5/29/2003 2:12:14 AM   
Clint

Theres a photo of the Premium's chipset on the CDFreaks board... It has a large Plextor logo on it.

Yes indeed the Premium will be excellent at ripping protected audio, it has to be since it has the advantage of PlexTools Pro

I got my CRW-F1DX for around $500 AUD months ago, which is very expensive for a CD recorder, but I got 5yrs warrenty included. I love its flexible dual interface

Last I checked, the CRW-F1E could be had here on OZ for $170 AUD, and the PlexWriter 48/24/48A was still $300-$380 AUD!!! For some reason, there is a *massive* markup on Plextor in my country, like $80 AUD for a LTR-52246S, and the Plextor's are just 4-5X as expensive!

(in reply to goden99)
Post #: 33
RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? - 5/29/2003 1:32:34 PM   
MP3Mogul

I wonder why??? They are cheap in the US.

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to goden99)
Post #: 34
RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? - 5/30/2003 10:09:56 AM   
rjw

I have seen the pictures but if I also seen the specs. Now look through the specefications.
It won't be the first time that another companny is actually stated on the chipset then the one who orriginally invented it.

(in reply to goden99)
Post #: 35
RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? - 7/1/2003 1:22:12 PM   
uji00606

Plextor cd-recorders are the only ones that answer to my expectatives about quality of writing.
I have tried LG, Lite-ON, Sony (same as Liteon), and I prefer Plextor in my 6 years recording CDS.
Still have not dead my old plex 820, that is a mate with my plex 40x and premium

David T.P.

(in reply to goden99)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> Writing Quality >> RE: Which Burner to get for best Quality? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI