CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1260 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! - 10/30/2004 7:14:53 PM   
weebroonieuk

on my ps2 in my bedroom i have it chipped to play back up games on my flatmates ps2 his will not play back ups although both use same chips he has some backups that it used to play but doesnt play any that i have burned :( i also tried it one someone elses chipped ps2 i know and doesnt work on them whats goin wrong
my own ps2 works fine tho with the odd time i have saw a red screen asking me to insert a ps2 or ps1 disc ???

it is a pinoneer dvr 107 drive and the media is nulkpaq 4x dvd +r printable lowest it can burn is 2.4x which works on mine but no other ps2
ive also tried 4 x -r printable bunred at 1x and 2 x both fine on my ps2 and no others

would bit setting help and is it possible with my burner ?
Post #: 1
RE: back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! - 10/31/2004 4:50:23 AM   
Iggy

Welcome to CDRinfo's Forum!

Unfortunately the Pioneer does not support this feature. Normaly bitsetting would end your problems.

(in reply to weebroonieuk)
Post #: 2
RE: back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! - 10/31/2004 6:46:02 AM   
emperor

Maybe its a specific problem with media, try to lower recording speed to 2X or even 4X...PS2 lens are well known to go down, especially after time passes by and have modchiped the console

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
RE: back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! - 10/31/2004 8:07:13 AM   
weebroonieuk

bugger me !

ohwell what drive would you guys say is THE best at the moment for burning with bit setting ?

as i beleive that +r media is the way to go

may well be a problem with the media as one brand only supports 2.4 burning the other supports 1/2/4 speed burning neither worked when i tried to play san andreas on other ps2's mine works almost fine although once or twice it has said it cant read the disc

i a change of drive will cure it as i want to keep useing printable media as i just bought a new cannon pixma printer for that purpose as i want to back up all my divx xvid music and games etc and want to make a sort of library incase my hard drives ever give up

so i will have nice well labeld discs to back up from and for makeing my own back ups of games look better so i can keep the orignals mint .

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 4
RE: back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! - 10/31/2004 8:09:37 AM   
weebroonieuk

oh i always burn as slow as possible !
with the 1/2/4 speed media i burned at 1
and the 2.4 / 4 speed media i burned at 2.4
i couldnt find a way with alchohol or nero to lower the speed in the hope that would have helped it

(in reply to weebroonieuk)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> back up probs with ps2 help pleeeeez! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI