CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Goodbye   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1077 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Goodbye Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Goodbye - 10/8/2004 8:38:15 AM   
MP3Mogul

A Mod quit? Which one?

(in reply to aslok)
Post #: 17
RE: Goodbye - 10/8/2004 8:58:45 AM   
Jito463

This one

quote:

ORIGINAL: vbguru_12000

I'd like to take this time to announce my leaving cdrinfo.com. I am sick and tired of the dumb-ass, immature, idiots that continually post here. I'm not speaking of just one person, ie, Billy Brethren, Laffin Assassin, or Jito, but rather everyone. There is constant bickering and flaming going on here. And frankly, I'm sick of it. This forum appalls me. Both in it's complete immaturity, and the fact that no one is allowed their own ideas. There is no need for someone to attack every single person that has an opinion different from the norm, *cough* Laffin *cough*. There is also a complete lack of respect towards the moderators, particularily from one individual. So enough talk, I'm off to better forums and greener pastures. Where people actually help each other rather than just flinging mud at each other. Maybe this way, I won't be wasting my time moderating a forum where I'm neither wanted, nor needed. Instead, I'll be spending my time doing more helping then moderating.

ps. @emperor, feel free to deactivate my moderator status at your convience.

(in reply to vbguru_12000)
Post #: 18
RE: Goodbye - 10/8/2004 10:59:40 AM   
Iggy

If I am not wrong it is not Billy the problem but another user, is this correct?

(in reply to Jito463)
Post #: 19
RE: Goodbye - 10/8/2004 6:55:11 PM   
MP3Mogul

Alcohol leaves nothing behind except for a very small 1 line key code, nothing else, and it is to protect their rights to their software.

If you install "any" trialware software that is time date, and I mean ANY, you will leave something behind if you uninstall it, rather than upgrade to a registered version.

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 20
RE: Goodbye - 10/8/2004 9:47:54 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Correct and that it to stop People using their programs without paying for them and they are quite in their rights to do this !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 21
RE: Goodbye - 10/9/2004 4:13:27 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

quote:

ORIGINAL: Laffin Assassin

Correct and that it to stop People using their programs without paying for them and they are quite in their rights to do this !!!

And this practice has been going on since Windows 95 came out... so it's unfair to try to single it out on ONE piece of software

Canada; Leading the world in being just north of the U.S.A.

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 22
RE: Goodbye - 10/11/2004 1:26:54 PM   
NotesGooRoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: vbguru_12000

I'd like to take this time to announce my leaving cdrinfo.com. I am sick and tired of the dumb-ass, immature, idiots that continually post here. I'm not speaking of just one person, ie, Billy Brethren, Laffin Assassin, or Jito, but rather everyone. There is constant bickering and flaming going on here. And frankly, I'm sick of it. This forum appalls me. Both in it's complete immaturity, and the fact that no one is allowed their own ideas. There is no need for someone to attack every single person that has an opinion different from the norm, *cough* Laffin *cough*. There is also a complete lack of respect towards the moderators, particularily from one individual. So enough talk, I'm off to better forums and greener pastures. Where people actually help each other rather than just flinging mud at each other. Maybe this way, I won't be wasting my time moderating a forum where I'm neither wanted, nor needed. Instead, I'll be spending my time doing more helping then moderating.

ps. @emperor, feel free to deactivate my moderator status at your convience.

I can't says I blames ya!

After reading this thread I wonder why the head mod lets this stuff happen. I mean, WHAT are they trying to accomplish? It's aforum for crying out loud. How many times can people trade the phrase "f*ck you" before it loses it's luster. Sure, they say it in 1000 different ways, but it still comes down to "F*ck you, my d*ck is bigger than yours". It reminds me of two fools bumping chests in a bar, both too scared to throw the first punch.

We all have differences of opion. That's what a forum is for. To share ideas, celebrate the differences, and to learn from each other's successes AND mistakes alike. When these things work well, I learn more from a forum than I can ever learn from a tech book. When they go bad, you get this. People trading insults over differences of opinion. Sure, some people pirate software, movies, wireless bandwidth, whatever. This is not a new idea. In some cases, the software companies ask for it. In fact, it has been proven that some software has grown much more in popularity due to piracy than they would have had the piracy not occurred, which in turn actually makes them MORE money in the long run. Movies and music are another story, but either way it should not be an issue for this forum. If you like to pirate stuff, do what you must, I cant stop you. If you don't, go work for the RIAA and have a rewarding career prosecuting teenagers for hosting an M&M "song" on Kazaa.

If I were a moderator, this would not be happening. Each thread has it's own topic. Other than the "Free Discussion" thread, NONE of this has a place. I won't even go into the quality of the content, but it is off topic plain and simple. I think the mods should institute an "off topic" penalty. If you go off topic 4 times, you get a 48 hour ban. If you do it 6, it's a 7 day ban, if you do it 10, bye bye.

In three words or less, "Grow up, people"

-NGR

(in reply to vbguru_12000)
Post #: 23
[Deleted] - 10/11/2004 4:23:08 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to NotesGooRoo)
  Post #: 24
RE: Goodbye - 10/11/2004 5:00:26 PM   
emperor

personally i still haven't understood what this whole fuss about alcohol etc, every software leaves something at the registry, if something you don't like it, then don't use it, or use a software to restrict registry writing, etc...

I think this topic has go way out of topic, Billy Brethren if you have still problems with alcohol please email the dev team and stop using it, there are many other software like alcohol.

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 25
RE: Goodbye - 10/11/2004 6:39:22 PM   
MP3Mogul

I going to say this mr Billy Bretheren or whatever you choose to be called.

You came here, flamed mods, called one a dumb ass, called others retards... where the hell do you get off?

I could have told you a long time ago how to remove alcohol from your computer 100 percent, but I refuse to so you can have your "ill gotten gains"

I hope admin doesn't delete this message because you need to read it.

2 mods have now resigned because you "had your way" with the board....

Best Wishes my friend!

(in reply to aslok)
Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Goodbye Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI