CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Warning InCD4.3.0.3   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1392 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Warning InCD4.3.0.3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Warning InCD4.3.0.3 - 9/19/2004 6:12:53 PM   
powellr

I'm now on my 3rd patch of InCD in under a year, and the latest one 4.3.0.3 has added a problem worse than the cure:
When files are copied from a CD/RW to the hard disk using Copy and Paste (not Move), InCD deletes the source files from the CD/RW! Worse still, the files usually go missing during the copy, and don't make it into the Hard Disk. I couldn't even find them in a scratch folder or anywhere on the hard disk using Search. Last night it trashed the only copy of my wife's University assignment. She ain't happy!

I'm not sure how many other people are seeing this problem, but I thought you should be aware of it before it happens to you.

Other older problems haven't been fixed either - inconsistent mounting of media, and crashing Explorer when I right click on the DVD burner drive letter.
How many more chances should I give Nero to get it right?
The only plus is that it works better than the Iomega software that I was using last year.

Regards,
Richard
Post #: 1
RE: Warning InCD4.3.0.3 - 9/20/2004 9:33:45 AM   
emperor

strange problem, i hope david to give some workaround

(in reply to powellr)
Post #: 2
RE: Warning InCD4.3.0.3 - 9/20/2004 9:36:35 AM   
emperor

Already a newer InCD build is out, check here

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Packet Writing >> Warning InCD4.3.0.3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI