CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1711 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/12/2004 3:35:31 PM   
deviljr

Hey guys, I just finished reading this post and became extrememly interested in this HD Loader thing as it doesnt need a mod chip to play games i download soo... like al other newbies here i have a question.
from my understand of this is that all i need a any computer maxtor hdd,ps2 (mines pal),ps2 network adaptor and HD lOader?
oh and since my ps2 is pal with this HD Loader and harddrive and the other stuff can i just play pal games or all other regional games? i.e. NTSC or JAP

THanks in Advance!

(in reply to Mayday)
Post #: 129
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/13/2004 3:05:24 PM   
Jman215

Hi people!
OK, I have one question, I used HDL dumb and the game transferred perfectly, but now for some reason I cannot just access the HD to retrieved files moved to the HD etc (yes its a ps2 hd). Just wondering if this is normal b/c if it is then its no big deal but would extracting the games to my pc and then placing them back on after using the PS2 HD format software help? Thanks.

(in reply to deviljr)
Post #: 130
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/13/2004 5:53:40 PM   
NismoR34

DevilJr i made a topic on the import games an i have a U.S. PS2 an Jap games work on it but i have trouble with a PAL game but u have a PAL PS2 so that shuldnt be a problem So import game work fine but u jus gotta be able to read the language or you can always find online guides for it that ppl made an put up on sites.

(in reply to Jman215)
Post #: 131
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/13/2004 6:56:40 PM   
emperor

quote:

ORIGINAL: deviljr
from my understand of this is that all i need a any computer maxtor hdd,ps2 (mines pal),ps2 network adaptor and HD lOader?

Yes thats the spirit

quote:

oh and since my ps2 is pal with this HD Loader and harddrive and the other stuff can i just play pal games or all other regional games? i.e. NTSC or JAP

I cannot answer this with 100% being sure, but should work

(in reply to deviljr)
Post #: 132
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/13/2004 6:58:28 PM   
emperor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jman215
OK, I have one question, I used HDL dumb and the game transferred perfectly, but now for some reason I cannot just access the HD to retrieved files moved to the HD etc (yes its a ps2 hd). Just wondering if this is normal b/c if it is then its no big deal but would extracting the games to my pc and then placing them back on after using the PS2 HD format software help? Thanks.

Hi and welcome to our forum,

Normally you shoud be able to see the PS2 HDD with the HDL Dumb utility, i would suggest to use instead WinHIIP and see if this will solve your problems!

(in reply to Jman215)
Post #: 133
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/13/2004 7:01:33 PM   
emperor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nameless
Hi! I'm Italian, I'v got a big problem with my ps2 HDD. I tryed to save the Champions of norrath iso in my HDD with WinHIIP but at 100% it crashed. Now WinHIIP crashes everytime I select the hard drive, HDL Dumb doesn't see any of the game that I previously installed, and HD Loader says there are no games installed ad dosn't install any game cause there are no free space......
I think I need some sort of program that can format the HDD or fix this type of problem....
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME....

Hi, i would suggest posting your problem to the WinHIIP forum and contact the author for futher help, there are already several versions released and maybe this can fixed with a newer one

(in reply to Nameless)
Post #: 134
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/14/2004 12:01:48 AM   
deviljr

hey guys, i have another question about the HD Loader. i've heard form my friend that say if i get a copied version of HD Loader it wont work on my ps2 unless its modded? then he said something about putting the hd loader in my memory card and then it will boot from the memory card? someone shine a light down my pitch black tunnel and lead me out?

(in reply to deviljr)
Post #: 135
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/14/2004 2:12:12 PM   
emperor

Yes that could be the main way to use the copied version of HD Loader, but i don't know the exact details how to make this, searching around google might give more help

(in reply to deviljr)
Post #: 136
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/14/2004 3:32:18 PM   
NismoR34

Why not just buy it from their website...I would buy it in order to support them instead of download it they risk putting it out we could atleast buy it...thats just how i feel

www.hdloader.net

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 137
RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list - 9/15/2004 12:01:36 AM   
deviljr

thanks u guys for your help. nismo, does the original HD Loader work for all ps2 or is there also NTSC and Pal versions of it? i jsut want to make sure as i dont really like ordering stuff over the net

(in reply to NismoR34)
Post #: 138
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/16/2004 3:58:59 AM   
samsamw

I have a question my 160MB PC Hard Drive!!
I formatted the HD at HDAdvance and transfering and playing games just fine...
But my computer cant actually detect the HD .. EXCEPT only in HDL_Dump...
How can i fix it or re-format it to become PC format HD?
Please HELP! email me at samsamw2003@yahoo.com.hk

< Message edited by samsamw -- 9/16/2004 4:00:05 AM >

(in reply to emperor)
Revisions: 1 | Post #: 139
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/16/2004 2:33:01 PM   
emperor

There are two versions, one for PAL and one for NTSC, so choose what you need!

(in reply to samsamw)
Post #: 140
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/16/2004 2:33:51 PM   
emperor

You can format the drive under Windows Device Manager!

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 141
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/16/2004 3:21:00 PM   
mastorione

You can't backup psx games there can you?

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 142
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/16/2004 3:33:54 PM   
emperor

no PSX1 games are not supported!!!

(in reply to mastorione)
Post #: 143
RE: PS2 HD Loader Info - HDL Dumb! - 9/17/2004 12:40:21 AM   
NismoR34

I think i might have figured somthing out with PAL game on U.S. consoles PAL use a different TV color thingy thing thing lol i dunno its somthing different with the TVs so the picture comes in all crapped out cz i have a PAL game an it cant play the screen is all screwy but NTSCJ work cz they are NTSC but Japanese writng and sound an their TVs are the same as U.S. ones i need like a PAL to NTSC video converter or game converter but its impossible for me to find i can't stand it damnit!!

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 144
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> RE: Advanced HDLoader Compatabilty list Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI