CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

laptop hp n3370 - how to get a replacement screen?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1310 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> General Hardware Issues >> laptop hp n3370 - how to get a replacement screen? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
laptop hp n3370 - how to get a replacement screen? - 8/23/2004 12:11:31 PM   
bubitutor

ok, other than paying for a new screen that would cost MORE than a new laptop, is there such a thing as a "used computer swap site" that helps people? what i need is just a bloody screen (mine cracked). the laptop is old as sin - but still works fine for email and text searches and testing connections to the internet. what do people do with their old laptop if the screen is ok, but the "cpu" part dies?
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 8/23/2004 5:18:14 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to bubitutor)
  Post #: 2
RE: laptop hp n3370 - how to get a replacement screen? - 8/28/2004 9:07:43 PM   
bubitutor

Darn. I looked and the Dell screen that I have is a larger set of "connector" then the HP screen. Possibly because the HP was a "tft" (touch screen) and the Dell was a "hard screen". Ok, there has to be other ideas. Anyone else venture a guess? Maybe a laptop swap meet? (email removed from admin, please use PM function to contact user)

< Message edited by emperor -- 8/29/2004 5:21:10 PM >

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> General Hardware Issues >> laptop hp n3370 - how to get a replacement screen? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI